the Rift

Past & Future [open]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
The beat of new wings drew the lost gaze of Hector upwards to view the silver bay who was making her way gracefully downwards. It was Kri. The resident leader of the Throat herd and the mare who had taken him back with her. As her hooves touched the floor the edges of his maw twitched into a half smile, glad for some company. Hector hadn't quite figured the land out yet and one of the greatest anomalies for him was Kri and her herd. This land she had taken him to was so peaceful. The brush of feathers glanced over his shoulder and the orange brute looks up to catch the faint expression of sympathy before it turned back to its normal, impenetrable exterior. Hector silently cursed himself for his inability to hide his feelings from his own face, to conceal the pain that always laced itself into his features.

Feeling slightly embarrassed, Hector dropped his gaze from the chocolate mare and refocused himself. "Kri" he smiled faintly again and pushed all his memories away from his own mind. Conscious that she was still there, he looked up once more feeling more in control of his expression this time. "Oh! I'm sorry... Sometimes I get caught in my own past." A nervous laughed wove its way into his booming speech as his own embarrassment threatened to send the stallion running. Get it together Hector closing his orange splashed eyes slightly, he turned to look out over the Throat land and sighed shakily.

"Really though, I should have better control over myself. It's pathetic." His eyes drooped to the ground as he watched the red sand dance around his hooves in the wind.
[Image: hectortable.png]
image © rmlowe@flickr

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
Past & Future [open] - by Hector - 08-28-2012, 03:22 PM
RE: Past & Future [open] - by Kri - 08-30-2012, 08:23 PM
RE: Past & Future [open] - by Hector - 09-03-2012, 08:58 AM
RE: Past & Future [open] - by Kri - 09-03-2012, 02:52 PM