the Rift

[PRIVATE] Sore Losers {Bellona}

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
Gull
Her indignant expression makes you snort again in amusement, to which the mare does not take kindly. “No, I don’t know what you mean,” she replies icily, adding, “Stop laughing, before I make you.” Raising an eyebrow, you obey with mock sincerity, ogling her with wide-eyed innocence as she snaps at you. You wouldn’t mind a little flirtation in return for your gallant offer, but this works too—shocking her is almost as fun.

“And my name is still Bellona,” she corrects you, as if she is a broodmare reprimanding an unruly foal. Yeesh. Talk about someone seriously in need of a good time. Lighten up, Bell, you think, shaking your head slightly at her stiffness. “Whatever you say, Bell…ona,” you reply lightly, tacking on the end of her name at the last second, if only to aggravate her. While it’s probably not the best way to woo a lady, you enjoy poking and prodding at her. Someone needs to teach her not to take herself too seriously, maybe even have a little fun once in a while, y'know? You’re only too happy to oblige.

It seems that Bell’s got some other ideas of fun, however. Changing the subject, she promptly challenges you to a rematch, but this time, just the two of you. Well. You like the sound of that. A low nicker rumbles in your throat, a little entertained, a little suggestive. She wants to race? Sure, why not? You’ll do just about anything she suggests right about now, especially if she wants to keep her eyelashes tickling your poll like that. Her touch surprises you, for your highly-refined seduction techniques have never worked this fast (well, let’s forget for just a moment that they’ve never worked at all), but you won’t question it. “Is there a prize for the winner?” you inquire shamelessly, flexing your neck and bumping her shoulder lightly as you puff out your chest. “And how far do you wanna go? I’m usually more of an endurance guy, but I can do short and quick too.” It’s a boldfaced lie, for sprints are definitely your forté, but then again, your tone hints that you’re not just talking about racing, are you?

@[Bellona]

OOC: Oh goodness. No more late-night posting for me! Sorry I didn’t set a course, but I didn’t want to get too far ahead with dialogue like that for her to chew on ;)

trouble just grew wings
code by Sevin || Image Credit
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!

Messages In This Thread
Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Gull - 08-04-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Bellona - 08-07-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Gull - 08-09-2014, 04:12 AM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Gull - 08-11-2014, 06:03 AM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Gull - 08-16-2014, 05:36 AM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Gull - 09-04-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Bellona - 08-10-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Bellona - 08-11-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Gull - 08-14-2014, 04:36 AM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Bellona - 08-15-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Bellona - 08-24-2014, 09:30 PM