the Rift

[OPEN] Now Tell Me What's Next?[Ghost]

Serene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Serene
"If I've destroyed everyone else, then at least I have the stars"

Serene eyelids snapped open as she awakened from her slumber, The black mare instantly jumped up on her feet snapping her legs out from underneath her. Her red eyes swept the forest as they always did when she woke up, a sense of security was always non-existent so she always woke up as if a threat was surrounding her. As she shook her head and body, fulling waking up Serene remembered that today she was going to explore the grounds of the new herd she had joined, perhaps meet some members and then seek out the black mare Ghost. Serene positioned herself north, following the moss that she knew only grew on the north side of their large trunks, she had hoped their was perhaps a plain or meadow that she could sought out some members and ask where they might guess Ghost was and lead her towards the black pegasus with the red-tipped wings. If no one had known, then her chances of finding the mare would be better off if she was in flat ground that no trees or hills inhabited, because the might lead Ghost to her easier then any other terrain.

Her hopes where filled when a green meadow filled her eyes, Serene took a few steps forward letting her black hide fully come out of the wooded area, hoping to attract the attention of some of the Hidden Falls equines, if any where present here. A sharp whinny escaped her lips, letting her appearance be known if none had noticed her, it was loud hello beckoning for someone to greet her.

@[Ghost]

OCC: Sorry this is definitely not my best, been rather stressed but really wanted to get another thread started here.

Messages In This Thread
Now Tell Me What's Next?[Ghost] - by Serene - 08-04-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Now Tell Me What's Next?[Ghost] - by Ghost - 08-11-2014, 04:25 PM