Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia</style>

I wont sooth your pain...

I wont ease your strain...

I seek you out, flay you alive.

One more word and you wont survive.

Well. Sialia you did it now. Looks like your plans of ruling the world are put on hold for awhile. Thats alright. No, no its not. It actually is fucked up and ridiculous. Why did that stranger have to be there when you just so happened to be going along your way? Why where you so drawn to him? No, I didn't love him. I knew nothing about him. I didn't love him. No, there wasn't room for that in my cold cold heart. But I did need him. At least right then I did. He burned my up in flames, and for awhile instead of being icy forms we where flames, So hot we where blue, touching and in twinging. But all that fun was just that. Fun. He left, I continued on with my life. Until. Whoops. Guess what little lady. Your pregnant. I wasn't vain by any means. Well, maybe a little. But I certainly did notice the changes of my body, the slightly heavier looks I was sporting. Yes. I had gotten knocked up. From a one night stand. With a really sexy fucking stallion. He was good too.

I move along, thoughts running through my head. I had no idea where I was going, but where ever it was it was chilly. But I was so used to the cold, that I didn't really care. The cold was relaxing, and brought me peace of mind. And, here it was really cold. I look around me. It was dark, and beautiful. But cold. So wonderfully cold. But why was I wandering about? Maybe because I had to go home and explain that I was pregnant so until I had the foal I wouldn't be able to do training. Even after I had the foal. Well, training would be interesting. But, either way, I didn't want to face that Liriope. I'm sure if I had to let Deimos know she would be there. And I hated her. I know we where supposed to be one big racist family murdering the uncrowned and shit, but that bitch got under my fucking skin. There was just something about her I hated. Maybe her snotty i'm better than you are bull shit she gave me when I so kindly came to welcome her to the herd. No, that couldn't be it at all.

@[Aurelia]

OOC:

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 08-04-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 08-04-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM