the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shit Happens [Aurelia]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
"I don't know his name. I just called him Liam." I chuckle softly. "Sounds just like my story. I didn't know anything about my partner. Simply.. no strings attached." I mutter, my voice jovial and delighted by this mare. Could we perhaps become friends? I try to recall a Liam, but I know no one named that way. "What did he look like, maybe I know him?" It'd be nice to let her know her partner, so if it was ever needed... she could go find him and stab his throat the way I wish I could do to Voodoo and Rostislav. They just piss me off, more so Rostislav. Has he even tried looking for his child, for me? NO! He abandoned us, but I'm glad he did, so I would not have had to live with such filth.

"It's a pleasure Sialia. I am Aurelia." I simply say my name and force myself to hold back the Chaotic. I've become rather fond of that title and would not mind being called that way, but perhaps if I am trying to get information from this mare, I should not introduce myself as chaos itself. "I'm sure you are not horrible. If you were, you probably would have attacked me already." I crack a wink at her, allowing her to know I am messing around. Can't a trickster say her jokes? "Me, however... It's debatable. I've already become an enemy, someone to keep tabs on in two, nearly three herdlands. Perhaps the Aurora Basin is fine with me, because I do not want to crash their borders and burn them." I laugh halfheartedly and continue. "I guess when I want to rule Helovia, herds fear me-- fear my power." I speak the truth. Kahlua was scared (I believe) when I attacked her. I'm sure if I tried I could scare their precious moon doctor, too.

ooc: maybe a few more replies and it can be done if you'd like? I just really want her to find out it's mau so she can go try to find him >:D

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 08-04-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 08-04-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 08-11-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-11-2014, 11:36 PM