Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia</style>

I wont sooth your pain...

I wont ease your strain...

I seek you out, flay you alive.

One more word and you wont survive.

She chuckles softly, and replys. "Sounds just like my story. I didn't know anything about my partner. Simply.. no strings attached." She seems jovial, and I have no idea why. I give her an odd look. She seems sweet enough. "What did he look like, maybe I know him?" I smile, nodding. "Well, we didn't know each others names, but, well. He was very handsome, seemed kind of sad. He changed after I had given him a name because he refused to give me his true name, and so he gave me a name for shits and giggles. Anyway, he was a black leopard spotted fresian. Blue eyes, and a frosty horn. MMMM-MMMM he was good looking." I say. I had babbled some. But, I had to tell someone some small part of the experience. It was a wonderful one after all. I smile at this mare, watching her.

"It's a pleasure Sialia. I am Aurelia." I smile at her. "You have a beautiful name, Aurelia." I say, and I keep my eyes on her odd, yet unique and beautiful ones. She is quiet for a moment, before she speaks. "I'm sure you are not horrible. If you were, you probably would have attacked me already." I laugh softly as she winks at me. "Your funny. And lucky. You caught me on a fairly good day Aurelia. When I didn't feel like killing things."

"Me, however... It's debatable. I've already become an enemy, someone to keep tabs on in two, nearly three herdlands. Perhaps the Aurora Basin is fine with me, because I do not want to crash their borders and burn them." I don't speak, but I listen to her. She doesn't sound horrible. Honestly I was probably worse than she was. I just didn't have any enemy's. "I guess when I want to rule Helovia, herds fear me-- fear my power." I think for a moment, before turning my blue gaze to her once more. "Maybe they do not fear your power, but your light."

@[Aurelia]

OOC: Sounds Good!

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 08-04-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 08-04-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM