the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shit Happens [Aurelia]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
She describes the stallion Aurelia had told she loved. She describes him word for word, even saying how delicious he was. There is a loud cracking sound, and it could very well be Aurelia's little heart shattering into ten million pieces. She stands there, shocked for a moment. Her rather pleasant attitude has vanished, replaced by a feeling a betrayed horse would feel. How could he do this to her? Did he love Sialia? Why was she better than Aurelia? Aurelia saw how very opposite they were, also concluding that Mauja liked everything Aurelia wasn't. The black horned mare with a rather outgoing attitude. Was Aurelia not dark enough, bold enough, satisfying enough for him? He wouldn't even give her a pity mount. She was wrong for him in so many ways she couldn't count, but that didn't stop her from wanting him so badly it ached. She wanted to feel the warmth of his body mixing with the warmth of hers, to feel a delicate life swell inside her belly. "I have no idea who that could be. Perhaps someone else would know?" She lied. She would not be telling Sialia she had fucked with the stallion she loved. Aurelia is a fabulous liar, and there is no way Sialia should be able to tell that the truth is hidden inside, and only the lie dares to be said.

She calls the BlazeQueen funny and lucky. Sialia has no idea just how wrong she is. How unlucky and insane Aurelia just is. The girl is an explosion waiting to happen, and her hide itches to ignite itself and burn this mare. Burn her until her fur is singed off and her skin burnt to a crisp. "Oh, but if only you knew how unlucky I truly am. Does this mea if I say you tomorrow you will attempt to murder me?" She asked, her tone curious and inquisitive. She says the child will be horrible if it's anything like her. A whore that sleeps with strangers? "I'm sure the foal will do fine it is the child of Mau--" She stops herself, not wanting to reveal the father to her.

Her gaze drops to the floor and she begins panicking. She can't let her know Mauja is the father, she can't! "I have to go! I'm sorry." She spins around and begins galloping as fast as she can out of there, her wings unfolding and lifting her into the air. In moments, she is gone. She only has one thing on her mind, Mauja. And even when she thinks of him, all she can see is that mare and him together, their bodies intertwined in the most intimate of ways. Let's just say that if Aurelia had been there, there would be burnt bodies.

ooc: she left out of utter rage and is off to find mau ;n; THIS WAS SO FUN THOUGH woierjoewijfoeijf

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 08-04-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 08-04-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 08-11-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-11-2014, 11:36 PM