the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shit Happens [Aurelia]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

If I could see into this mares mind I could see her heart was breaking. But I had no idea. None at all. No, I was to busy explaining that perfect stallion to her. If I could read minds surely I would know that she was in love with the creature. I held no love for him. At the time when I met him, I had been bored, and what had started off as a simple innocent conversation, had turned into something neither of the company had expected. Lust. It was a cruel thing, no? It tempts you with corrupt lies, beautiful lies of course, but corrupt none the less. It whispers sins into your ears, sins that are fun, pleasureful. But every sin comes with a huge consequences. The life inside me was that consequence.

So, without knowing it I had broken the pretty mares heart, and it was a shame too, because I liked her.
"I have no idea who that could be. Perhaps someone else would know?"
I nod, glancing at her. She was lying, but I did not pick it up. I would never know.

As I mention how funny and lucky she is, the mare responds in kind. "Oh, but if only you knew how unlucky I truly am. Does this mean if I saw you tomorrow you will attempt to murder me?" Her tone is curious, inquisitive. I look at her, quiet for a moment. "Maybe. Though I have never murdered in cold blood. Only killed in defense. Though, I admit to enjoying the taste of blood. However, I like you now, so I could spare your life tomorrow."

The conversation carries on, the mare then says something odd. "I'm sure the foal will do fine it is the child of Mau--" She stops suddenly, and I look at her, eyes narrowed. I have become suspicious. Did this Aurielia know who the father was? But the last bit, the end when she had cut off stuck in my mind. Mau. Could that possibly be the beginning of a name?

Before I can ask questions, the mare becomes completely erratic, "I have to go! I'm sorry.", and spins on her haunches, taking off full gallop, I spin to follow her, "Wait!" I say, but she is already gone. Her wings spread, and into the air she goes. Like a bird. In a way I am envious of her, with the ability to escape at will. I am saddened by the sudden departure of my sudden arrived friend, and I have an odd feeling that I wont see her for a long time.

"Speech"
Tag;;
Words;; 440
Notes;; Yes! So much fun! I actually enjoy Rping with Aurelia immensely! We must do it again! After she melts Mauja with that flame of hers... Sia is very happy that she did not get burned to a crisp though!

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 08-04-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 08-04-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 08-11-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-11-2014, 11:36 PM