the Rift

[PRIVATE] Snake Bite

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Find a way to believe in fate

While he hesitates her departure from his hold, she runs her velvet maw against a spot where she hopes isn't wound. The faint red that stains her lips is nothing when she looks him with pain, aware she's worsened what Cera must already be going through. How could she even be prepared for when the wound must be washed, for the pain salt water must bring him? With all others, it would be of been easier, knowing the wounds weren't because of her, or having someone she cared so deeply for. A short list of friends and trusted individuals combined with Cera's kind ways gave him a large spot within her heart, Ilaria given the same in how the pair had together touched her.
I'm sorry.
In the embrace of sea water, she drains her sorrows into, wishing her touch wouldn't being him more pain. If only there were words that brought better apologies than just 'I'm sorry.'
He lays before her, soft orbs watching every move the colt makes. When Ilaria slips into the water, a short lived laugh passes between blood stain lips. Her attention then goes to him, affection weighed down with self-loathe when she knows just how much the feeling of salt water is going to be when it comes to touching those wounds.
What he says next makes her heart warm, enlightened and overjoyed by feeling special just for once. Her happiness beams in her facial features like a lantern in the dark. "You always have the right words to say. Thank you," Now, her muzzle pushes against the surface of the ocean waves, body swaying as she allows the tides to take care of the majority, leaving her with less crimson stains. "for making me feel special like no one else ever has." It ends with the final onslaught of water, splashing it against where blood had become lumpy in the clotting process, rubbing the sides of her lips and face along his neck to remove the sticky remains of the attack.

Image Credits
Table by Imi <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Snake Bite - by Sikeax - 08-04-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Snake Bite - by Cera - 08-20-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Snake Bite - by Sikeax - 08-20-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Snake Bite - by Cera - 08-28-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Snake Bite - by Sikeax - 09-03-2014, 02:54 PM