[OPEN] The gods will know
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
OPHELIA
A lifeless face that you'll soon forget

Ophelia watched as the snake tried to communicate through gestures. Obviously the venomous little heathen agreed with her, and her features tightened as the only display if her continuing displeasure with the snake. The mare found it rather cute the way he said her name in a long, distinct sort of way, but she did not comment on his pronunciation or verbal skills. Obviously he either did not speak this language or did not care, and either way, it was none of her business. The people he returned to seemed very tribal, not too concerned with speaking.

When he agreed to follow her, she set a swift pace, cloven hooves carrying her easily over the grasses. She assumed that he would be irritated with having a grounded traveling partner, so she did her best to keep her gait quick. Night fell a few times on their journey, and she sparkled, as usual. Ophelia was ever surprised that the shards from the stone had not disappeared from her hair, but she liked that she shone. The mare was not vain, but she needed something about herself that she actually liked - even if it was only an adornment and not her bloody, frightening figure.

Days later, they reached the stone bridge that arched over the ocean far below. She did not hesitate as she crossed, jumping her way up to the shrines in a naturally agile way. The stones were broken, busted, still, but she knew which was which - she had been here enough times. Tinek was not happy at all with the journey, and he grumbled and growled from a distance, glaring all the while. Why Ophelia would trust this Gaucho was beyond him, and he let her know frequently that he thought this was a stupid idea.

Ophelia looked up at the sky, taking a deep breath. "God of Time," she said reverently, though inside, she still blamed him for taking advantage of her. "I bring Gaucho to you for guidance."

Image by Twistyh-stock @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
The gods will know - by Ophelia - 08-06-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: The gods will know - by Gaucho - 08-10-2014, 12:35 PM
RE: The gods will know - by God of the Sun - 08-13-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: The gods will know - by Ophelia - 08-15-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: The gods will know - by Gaucho - 08-15-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: The gods will know - by God of the Sun - 08-20-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: The gods will know - by Gaucho - 08-21-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: The gods will know - by God of the Sun - 08-21-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: The gods will know - by Gaucho - 08-23-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: The gods will know - by Ophelia - 08-28-2014, 02:02 AM