the Rift

[OPEN] Shot In The Dark

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

Well she was not the only one out and about today, before the words spilled from her mouth, she was greeted by an unfamiliar face. She was a speckled pegasus, and Elsa felt a little envious. She had always wanted more color on her body. The mare spoke of being Rei, and as soon as she finished...

Elsa turned her head to spot another approaching, this time the face was familiar. She smiled as Drom approached, and greeted her with a soft nicker. She too, offered assistance.

As the attention was turned back to the mare, she barely even spoke. A quiet one she suppose, or a quiet killer. Either way, she was gonna take her chances. What else could she loose? Another eye? "Helovia is the land you have arrived in. Within Helovia, there are four main headlands." So... she was just gonna lay all the information out on the table. Sure, it might be longwinded, but whatever. "The Hidden Falls is where me and Drom are from. It's a lush land filled with waterfalls and lush grasses. The other herds are the Dragons Throat, Worlds Edge, and Aurora Basin. Rei can tell you more of the Dragons Throat. I know naught of the Edge, but the Basin I know is a unicorn only herd. Along with these, there are numerous outcast and outcast bands, but I do not currently know of any." She stopped, and let the others speak, trying to keep things as short and to the point as possible.

words 9001 | tags: | ooc ---

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Rhea - 08-06-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Rei - 08-07-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Dröm - 08-07-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Rhea - 08-11-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Elsa - 08-13-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Rei - 08-16-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Rhea - 08-19-2014, 06:47 PM