the Rift

[OPEN] Shot In The Dark

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen

"Dragon's Throat. It is so much more than what you expect. The thought of a desert type area was never appealing to me. Not even a little bit. If someone mentioned a desert area I would turn the other way. But as Africa, our leader, flew me over the land I knew that I was home. The Throat has this way of feeling like home before you have even settled in. It is a rather special place."

Rei watched the mare to try to gauge her reaction to the mini speech that she had thrown her efforts into. She wasn't the best with words. If only she could let the newcomer feel the warmth that the pegasus felt whenever she found herself in her home. How nice it was to be able to happily call some place home.

"But that is the touchy feely version." This mare could be more practical minded. It would be best to appeal to both mindsets. Maybe with one or the other she would hit the nail on the head. "Dragon's Throat puts forward a strong front. From what I have seen the soldiers are some of the strongest. Even though we wish and work hard for peace we would certainly be able to defend ourselves well. There are projects coming about that could bring the Throat into greater standing. It is an exciting place to be!

"But I am sure that all of the herds are wonderful. Go wherever you believe you would find the most happiness! You could always visit the Throat." Rei's eyes lit up with the endless possibilities that was before the mare. Maybe Rei would be able to play a role in some of them. The leopard mare would never think that she had enough friends, and she certainly would not hesitate to make a new one.

x - x
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Rhea - 08-06-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Rei - 08-07-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Dröm - 08-07-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Rhea - 08-11-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Elsa - 08-13-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Rei - 08-16-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Rhea - 08-19-2014, 06:47 PM