the Rift

[OPEN] Shot In The Dark

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

RHEA
“I am, in the end, exactly what you made me.”

She supposed they were imperfections, those marks, but they didn't feel that way to her; they were a history, cut into his body: the map of a life of endless war.
"

After being on your own for so long it was hard to slip back into the social scene immediately and accept listening to the opinions of others. Granted when had she ever really accepted listening to the opinions of others? It was more of a dreaded need that had to be satisfied to gain any information that could be worthwhile to the pegasus. Opinions mattered little to her considering her parents obviously had their own when it came to how useful she was to them. Anger bubbled up at the memory before she crushed it into millions of pieces. She refused to feel anything towards those horrid individuals why did their lives matter and hers did not!

Listening partially to what the mares spoke of she did not find much that seemed to draw her to any of the places mentioned but what of the others? World's Edge? The Basin? Outcast bands? What of all of these places where did they fit into this society. Being of a rather curious nature the temptation of accepting one of the offers extended to her was tempting. The more she thought about it the more she seemed to come back around to how the other lands fit into things here. Could she be happy choosing just one of them without experiencing the rest of them for herself? Did she want to be tied down and stuck to one place again?

As silence fell upon the group she perked her ears forward realizing it was her answer that was needed. Well she couldn't give an answer when she really did not have one could she? " I'm sure both your herds are nice but I am not sure I want to be tied to any of them when there is so much I do not know." Pausing she hoped that her words would make sense but she would still give them a minute to process them before she continued. "Perhaps I might find one eventually to join but I think I would be best on my own for awhile to get my bearings. Maybe when I make it around to your homes you might be able to show me around a little?"

OOC: Sorry for skipping you Drom, just hoping to get this thread finished asap :)

eirianstock@deviantart
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Rhea - 08-06-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Rei - 08-07-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Dröm - 08-07-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Rhea - 08-11-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Elsa - 08-13-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Rei - 08-16-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: [OPEN] Shot In The Dark - by Rhea - 08-19-2014, 06:47 PM