the Rift

[OPEN] fly like a bird through the night

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen
Faeanne
tell me it's over, I don't want you to hurt

Things were just a big, knotted mess in the innocence of my mind as my gold dusted knees carried me further away from my once-home than I ever had been before. I just needed some time to clear my head and figure out just what I was going to do with the whole situation that the flaming god of the sun had offered me on a silver platter while dismissing the brightly colored bird. The idea of moving to the Throat and starting over fresh was exciting and horrifying all at the same time, but there was no way I would ever be able to be a proper pegasus and fly like the rest of them with the way my heart spazzed out with even a run.
A sigh tore through my darkened kissers as my still developing skull shook as if to try and throw the thoughts of the past few days from my mind. What a foolish thought that was? That the simplest movement of my body could cause thoughts and memories to dissapear until called forth again. But yet, it seemed to be a habit that I couldn't get rid of. The air around me was growing cooler the more my limbs carried me forward at a painstaking trot, if I went on for any longer than about another hour I would be panting like an obese old man rather than a young girl in fairly good shape. It was a curse that I was certain came from the pathetic excuse for a mother that I once had.
Once had, because she had deserted me once she grew bored of being a parent. That was all I knew though, I hardly remembered the broad who dropped me into the dark world. Dark harks flicked as my vision became blurred with the memories of my haunted past, it was a shame that one as young as myself was already so jaded to the world around me. An oddly marked frame came into view, just in the horizon, along with what looked like a fawn standing next to him. Dark lids flashed over ivory pupiled pools of gold as I attempted to clear my vision before stumbling upon the duo of strangers that didn't look much older than myself. My brush like tail of cream and gold flashed against my slender hips as a smile forced it's way across my features and my star speckled wings tucked in close to my bodice for added warmth.
"Hiya! I'm Faeanne! Who are you?" My soft, girlish voice sounded so out of place against the harshness of all the ice and snow that I had managed to find myself. Was I near the lands of the unicorns? Or had I just managed to wind up knee deep in some other snow?

"words."
Tag;; @[Adelric]
Words;; 470
OOC;; Jesus, she's in a weird mood.
x - x

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
fly like a bird through the night - by Adelric - 08-06-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: fly like a bird through the night - by Faeanne - 08-10-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: fly like a bird through the night - by Morir - 08-10-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: fly like a bird through the night - by Morir - 08-12-2014, 04:36 PM