the Rift

[OPEN] fly like a bird through the night

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen
Faeanne
tell me it's over, I don't want you to hurt

It was almost amusing the annoyed way the strange black stallion moved over a little closer to us, once he realized that the oddly marked colt's words were directed to him. I almost wished the namless one hadn't called over the tall beast with the three weapons that just made him look that much larger. I would never be that large of a creature, even if I wound up taller it seemed I would always have a lanky form of some sort from the sportier look that I carried. White pupiled pools drifted over the black form of the stranger, well, they were all strangers at this point being that my name was the only one that had been uttered into the wintery air.
The spotted colt seemed quite interested in the stallion's mask, but I was more intrigued by the empty sockets where eyes should have been. My darkened kissers remained shut as the colt and the stallion's conversation about the skull that sat upon his own skull continued on, the black asking him why it was important to him that he know where the skull came from before the colt replied that his bonded (at least I'm assuming it was the bonded, unless the odd creature speaks in third) wanted to know. He then continued to go on and ask what the skull does for the stallion, a decent question and one I was sure I would have asked if I weren't more concerned about the fact the stallion had no eyes. My brush like, gold dusted tail flicked against my slender hips as I tilted my own skull ever so slightly to the right before finally allowing words free into the cold air.
"How do you see with no eyes Mister?" My soft girlish lyrics were so different than the black stallion's deep ones, and even different than the boyish ones of the strange, still nameless colt who stood before me staring no gawking at the black stallion. But when I spoke it seemed the attention was brought back to me as the colt with the two different colored eyes suddenly snapped around to look at me, he seemed confused by my questioning about his name and it made me wonder if the colt truly was a nameless one. One without an identity in this world, I wasn't quite sure how he would survive or be anything more than a shadow that got stepped on quite often. “Adelric, but what is really so important about names when there are so many other mysteries to discover?” His reply surprised me, and my dark harks had to flick forwards to catch the rest of his words as his volume lowers and his face is pressed into the fawn at his side once more. That fawn seems to be more of a security blanket to the colt than anything else, I snorted and shook my skull ever so slightly as I smiled at the colt who was no longer nameless. "Names can be quite mysterious and powerful things." I wasn't sure where that thought came from, but I agreed with it fullheartedly. Names were strange things, we didn't get to decide what we were called, our parents did. My name was a reminder of a mother who wasn't worthy and left her child with strangers in hopes they would take better care of the child than she had. But that was a story for another day and I wouldn't allow my mind to drift away too far while I was standing in the presence of a strange stallion who had no eyes in his sockets.

"words."
Tag;; @[Morir]
Words;; 607
OOC;; ;__; I'm sorry for the long wait guys!
x - x

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
fly like a bird through the night - by Adelric - 08-06-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: fly like a bird through the night - by Morir - 08-10-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: fly like a bird through the night - by Morir - 08-12-2014, 04:36 PM
RE: fly like a bird through the night - by Faeanne - 08-21-2014, 12:39 PM
RE: fly like a bird through the night - by Morir - 08-27-2014, 01:12 PM