the Rift

[OPEN] Will You Wait For Me?
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

The creamy girl sways and I fear that this trip is going to be long (even though there is few miles that separate us from the Falls); bravely my buckskin friend/stranger agrees to travel. We walk forward in silence, I take the lead, but purposely kept the pace slow and steady. One ear is constantly eased back, aware of her movements; searching for any sudden change in that ragged draw of breath or hitch in step that would signal distress.

Fina glided overhead, watching from above. Soon she grew bored of our venture and trailed off to find something more amusing to look upon. ‘Can ye find a medic?’ I pressed silently through our bond; tilting crown up as one curious eye gazed through the canopy at heaven. The phoenix was gone from view, but she was certainly within mind shot, ‘Aye.’ A short and simple response, with only the faintest hints of displeasure.

Gaze dropped toward earth once more, turning back to glance at the one who trailed behind. She is hardly a yearling by appearance, but doubled what a youth would have in scars, I thought with sobered expression. There didn’t seem to be much to this malnourished lass; though it should be noted that not all appearances should be judged on first look.

By the time we’d made it to the first waterfall our steps had drifted to a shuffle, Adelis was hardly with me – her gaze had begun to glaze over. I paused and turned round, carrying myself back toward her bulk. “Be easy, rest my friend.” The thundering roar of water muffled my notes, but we were in close enough vicinity that I was easily heard. Sand pooled beneath her again, golden to the core as it cradled beneath ribs and belly. Offering support without the need for our flesh to come in contact.

“Fina?” I called, aloud this time. She was nowhere to be seen – though I felt her pressing into my mind from some distance away. Turning gaze back to the sickly woman child I added with a smile of encouragement, “Help is coming. There is water, I can help ye to it?” With Adelis being as weak as she was, I couldn’t chance us traveling over the cliff and down yon side. She’d likely go tumbling off. Nay, we’d have to bed down here with the ample supply of food and water to pacify the time.

OCC: Hopefully a medic will be here soon ^^ we can rp until then.
credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 08-07-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 08-11-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 08-13-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 08-21-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-04-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-04-2014, 07:25 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 09-05-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 09-06-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-09-2014, 12:04 PM