the Rift

[OPEN] Will You Wait For Me?

Adelis Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 hh :: Seven
Nevada
The fire bird soared through the air above their heads, the flickering red glow catching the blue, curious eyes of young Adelis numerous times. It was difficult really, as she couldn't move steadily without watching her footing and her surroundings, but she couldn't seem to tear her eyes off of the magical being in the sky.

The flames licked and danced in the air, moving in such elegant motions as the phoenix dominated the sky. Although confused (having never seen a creature set afire and still able to survive), a smile touched dark lips as watery eyes watch the creature disappear into the distance. In this time, the brutt finds herself stumbling, tripping over her own weak legs before finding her balance once more; embarrassment flooded her young mind, but already the mare felt she would not be judged poorly by the painted man.

Her head bobs accordingly, the chain wrapping itself around the beam awkwardly and leaving the pendulum cocked upward on the bone. Pain overwhelms her legs, her chest, her throat; the fae's entire body feels as if it too were on fire. Her mind quickly pictures the beautiful bird, engulfed in harmless flames while she quietly stocks the skies.. and the doll cannot help but remind herself that her flames will never be as beautiful, they will forever be dull and only on the inside, for no one to see.

Soon enough, the roar of moving water surrounded her, the crisp scent of Orangemoon gifting the earthy surroundings with a comforting blanket. Her body was quivering from every point, her head hung low as she tried to escape the ache and burn in her legs and torso, and finally Midas had stopped and turned to the young girl. "Be easy, rest my friend." Her head nodded in a slow motion, like a gate on a rusty hinge, before her body tried to collapse beneath her.

The sand touched her skin, frightening the fae before she realized it was there to help. All of the weight from her front legs gave, but the sand cushioned her body, not allowing her to fall just yet. "- so weak!" "Useless-" "Abomination." her cruel stepmother's voice echoed in her head, taunting her even from the grave. Tears welled in cool eyes once more, the stallion's voice reaching her ears once more, but not registering in her mind. Instead, she could only hear her own muffled sobs again.

The hot stream poured down her ghostly face, the black lining of her eyes looking like yesterday's remaining makeup. Uneasily, her gaze reached up for Midas' molten one, her lips able to form the most pathetic of a tired smile. "T-thank you." she stammered, her ears folding back against dark hair before she let out another quiet sniffle.

Tags: @[Midas]
Ooc: Shitty response, sorry.
"I DISMEMBERED A MILLION FLOWER PETALS
AND YOU STILL DIDN'T LOVE ME."
- J.F.P.

Please tag me in all replies, ♥ 

Messages In This Thread
Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 08-07-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 08-11-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 08-13-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 08-21-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-04-2014, 07:24 AM