the Rift

[OPEN] Will You Wait For Me?

Adelis Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 hh :: Seven
Nevada
Hot breath washed over the ragdoll's face as the painted stallion reached out, the stress on her tiny body causing the mare to only quiver in reaction. His voice, deep and dreamy, cooed to her, pleading for her to accept that she is safe in this green and blue world. Ragged breaths still shook her body, her ears folding back against the pain that struck through her famished frame as her lungs tried to keep up with her need for air.

It had not been long since Midas had begun cradling the yearling-sized brutt in the hammock of golden sand, but already there were more feet, more scents that the unexposed female had yet to stumble across. Between tears, the mare peered up to the mostly clear skies to find a new face decorated with a white stripe and gentle eyes. "Czar" she had said, the brutt's ears slipping forward again, trying to sort through her history of names or greetings.. but that word, that was one she hadn't heard before.

Suddenly the stranger's attention was directed toward Adelis; her voice is soft, but certain. As told, the doll tried to stop quivering, her lungs drawing in enough air to break a small balloon in order to stop shaking. The sky above the young female was momentarily replaced with motionless water and all of the air that had just entered her lungs rushed out with a small squeak of uncertainty. Before she could move, the liquid was all around her, moving over her pale body with a strange ease.

Curious eyes watch the green-eyed stranger, breath stiff in her throat as she tried to hold in what was left from the last breath; focus painted the Appaloosa's face, but she stood with a grace that kept the brutt calm, even as vines of dark green began to crawl around her folded limbs. Her pulse increased dramatically as the tears had turned to dammed pools and her eyes became wide with fear and uncertainty; slowly -but surely- the manipulated elements soothed the tattered hide of the ghostly girl.

Eventually, the ogling girl found herself feeling less weak and achy, and the water evaporated into the air as the vines sunk back into the soil. Still unsure of what had just happened, Adelis' eyes flickers around, looking from her folded legs to the small scars on her shoulder to the golden and green gazes of her protectors. "How do you feel now?" The blanketed healer breathed. Hesitant to respond -mostly because she wasn't quiet sure-, the ragdoll looked down at her legs and magically dry coat, slowly allowing herself to unfold and stand up uneasily.

To her surprise, a smile similar to the one she had given Midas just a few minutes ago appeared again, eyes still wetted from previous tears. "How did you do that?" she croaked, her voice cracking under pressure of answering a question. Aquamarine eyes look up from behind thick forelock again, a grateful smile now able to spread across dark, rough lips. "I.. I don't hurt." She stammered quietly.

Tags: @[Midas] and @[Kiara]
"I DISMEMBERED A MILLION FLOWER PETALS
AND YOU STILL DIDN'T LOVE ME."
- J.F.P.

Please tag me in all replies, ♥ 

Messages In This Thread
Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 08-07-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 08-11-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 08-13-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 08-21-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-04-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-04-2014, 07:25 AM