the Rift

[OPEN] Will You Wait For Me?

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara
quote quote quote

Her work finished for now, Kiara breathed a soft sigh of relief as the tanned girl started to stand. She watched as the sand that could only of been the magic of her Czar slipped back into the earth. I guess it would make sense, after all the God of the Earth is our patron. Her ears tilted forward as the girl spoke, questioning how she had done that, and with a tone of almost wonder that she wasn't hurting. Kiara smiled softly. "It is magic, granted to be by our patron God, the God of the Earth. I am Kiara, the earth medic here in the Falls." Her gaze shifted slightly with the with the mental prodding of Keiran. "The panther is Keiran, my bonded." The panther seemed to puff his chest out slightly. He was proud of his bonded. After all, together they had come so far since he was a cub.

Meanwhile Midas's words had caught her attention as well. She nodded, striding forward to place herself along the girl's other side. Sure, she was tired.... But she would be much better off once the newest family member was safely within the Falls. She looked to Midas. "Then there is no time to waste." Keiran took the lead, scouting ahead for any danger to the trio. Not that he felt danger would lurk from another herd mate, but from other wild things it was possible. Either way, the panther wasn't taking a chance with his bond's safety. Not to mention her leader and a new herd mate.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 08-07-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 08-11-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 08-13-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 08-21-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-04-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-04-2014, 07:25 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 09-05-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 09-06-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-09-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 09-29-2014, 04:48 PM