the Rift

Time for change. (basin, others?)

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
This heat is unbearable, Orangemoon's glory above us beating down on my fur. There's nothing I can do about it, and I remember the same frustration last year, too. Awkwardly being born in the winter months, I have found that I have a much greater fascination with the snow and ice than I do with the sun and heat. I lick my lips and my nose, trying to keep everything moist. I stop where there is total shade layered by multiple trees and sit, curling my tail around my haunches. I let my jaw hang down as I breathe to cool myself. It works, but I'm not very motivated to move from this spot. My amber eyes survey the forest. It's soft ground feels good beneath my paws, and the shade is a great relief in the heat. Soon the heat will pass as we move toward Frostfall, but for now we must suffer.

The Threshold isn't too bad, though. I've lived not far from it since I was born, but I've never ventured to it before. The pressure is on to find somewhere to live as Zima and I are growing. It is time to move from the outskirts and into.. Somewhere. I've left her behind in our makeshift shelter. When I've found a suitable home for us, i will go back and get my young pup friend. I yawn, fangs showing as my jaws spread. I'm not full grown yet, but getting closer everyday. I lie down and roll over on my side, waiting for someone to stroll along and find me. They'll come, they always do.
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Time for change. (basin, others?) - by Saffron - 08-07-2014, 02:21 AM
RE: Time for change. (basin, others?) - by Illynx - 08-07-2014, 08:03 AM
RE: Time for change. (basin, others?) - by Illynx - 08-07-2014, 10:19 AM
RE: Time for change. (basin, others?) - by Illynx - 08-07-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Time for change. (basin, others?) - by Illynx - 08-08-2014, 09:19 AM