the Rift

[PRIVATE] the way you made me suffer [Elsa]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
With the image of Snowflake's mangled eye stuck in your head and the command of the glass bitch ringing in your ears, you can't stand to be in this forsaken forest any longer. You scream to the heavens, kick a tree or ten on your way out, and then start galloping. Even so, your pace seems agonizingly slow. You want to run away and it almost seems like you're running backwards- backwards towards two idiotic leaders, backwards towards commands and rules and regulations, backwards towards a cage that will try to hold you. So you run because you need to think and you can't think here. Not where revenge is a dirty word and where punishment is as common as a rainbow colored squirrel. Do they not understand? Do they not get it? You scream again and push yourself harder.

Krieger, Basin. Krieger, Basin. Krieger, Basin. It is your mantra as you run. Krieger- breath in. Basin- breath out. You forget a lot of things, but you've made a promise to yourself that you won't forget this. Not all the drugs in the world could make you forget who you are going to destroy and where you're going to find him. You'll leave his blood at the Basin door if you have to, underneath that towering statue that guards the mountain pass. A warning to the unicorns of the north that you are not to be messed with. But not now. You need to think. You need to clear your head. Anger is a great motivator, the best motivator in fact, but you have to know what you're getting in to. You have to know how you're going to approach this. So where do you think, where do you think?

Your first inclination is the beach, but the beach is not a good choice. Your drugs lie there, waiting for you to indulge. You need a clear(ish) head in order to plan whatever it is you're going to plan. Where can you go that is quiet, lonely, desolate? It comes to you and you angle your course, slowing your pace as you begin to leave the falls behind you. Your body is heavy with sweat and foam, your lungs burning. A trot carries you on as you try to regain your composure, bringing you to the lip of Helovia's Heart. You slow again to a walk and descend into the bowels of the earth.

The damp air, warmed by the boiling magma, hits you at once and you revel in the click of your metal shoes against the stony ground. Those shoes will soon be crashing into the flesh of a beast who deserves nothing more than a slow and agonizing death. Even as you walk, a plan comes to your mind. Images of torn abdomens and organs spread about flash into your head. Evisceration... you like it. A slashed trachea, so that his screams are silent, crushed testicles so that he knows some of the pain that his rape of Kiara caused, broken limbs so that he cannot run away. Oh, a murderer would cringe to see the images that you imagine.

Almost without thinking, you find yourself on the border of a room you know all to well. Sand and a black eternity... Funny that you should return to a room that has memories of you and Elsa already stored within. You step into the blackness, turning back to look at the receding light, but you have no fear of this place. There is nothing that can hurt you more than seeing Elsa's ruined eye and ruined body. The darkness swallows you and you breath a sigh of relief. You can find peace here, if only for a moment.

@[Elsa]
Oxy
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-07-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-08-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-08-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-08-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-10-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-25-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-26-2014, 01:42 PM