the Rift

[PRIVATE] the way you made me suffer [Elsa]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
She still doesn’t know what she’s doing here. As the words overflow from her mouth like a stupid child, she’s afraid he doesn’t even want her. Everything has thus far just ended in disaster, and she can no longer rely on herself. She felt like a child thrown into a dark room, with no security blanket or nightlight. The world had stripped her of the comforts she once leaned on, and now she was bearing all. Nothing was hidden anymore. Even her words lingered in the air like a cry for help. Heck, she was too afraid to breath for shattering the one moment that has not yet attempted to kill her.

Yet, with one misstep, or one misspoken word, the only good thing in life could walk away. Just like that, everything stripped from her. I suppose that was what scared Elsa the most, knowing that one being held the power to make and break her life. He had been the one to keep her sane, he had been the one to let her have a little fun, and he had been the one that had provided her with a shred of a family. It may not have been perfect, but he was perfectly imperfect. It would kill her to just let him walk away; she couldn’t let him carry the weight of her mistakes.

The more the words lingered, the more she began to shudder and shake. There was no real grasp of time for her, but it felt like an eternity. Her eyes are closed and tears are threatening to pour over… and then the voice. Oh god the voice.

His first words had still left her fearful; it was him, but it was still her. That was what he failed to see, she deserved everything that had been handed to her. Her mouth opened to speak, to defend the one that had hurt her, but then, it all became real. She felt a pressure on her shoulder, a light, soft pressure. It was then that her entire world became suspended. Her voice was taken from her throat, and everything stopped. Her shuddering halted, her ragged breaths suspended, and she could not move a single muscle in her entire body.

The experience was incredibly heartbreaking, and revolutionary. For so long she had been the one comforting, for so long she had been on the opposite side of all of this. His voice momentarily numbs the thoughts, and she can’t help but feel a little more normal. Her body heaves as she splutters for the air that had been cut off, before returning to calm, slow breaths. Her muscles melt beneath him, like a sad, useless being. His voice just… making her feel wanted, making her feel special. Even as he speaks of getting his revenge, Elsa can’t tell him no. She understands now, she understands. He was doing just what she would’ve done, but she had become so numb to everything. While trying to please everyone else, she had forgotten to take care of herself.

And that was that. Elsa had never been cared for. Care was always given, but had never been received. She didn’t know how to react to this gift- a gift, that when given by someone like him, meant so much more. And she had to accept it; because it was a gift so rare and precious, she realized it was a moment she had to covet with great care. And so she stood frozen, cold, and damp. Hair awkwardly clinging to her neck, and looking like a complete and utter fool for not knowing what to do. But he showed her.

In an unexpected movement, she was swiftly pushed beneath his neck- the warmth of his body radiating around her like a thousand suns. He had unleashed the most precious promise, and she couldn’t keep it in. Her eyes exploded again, raining a thousand years of bottled up emotions. She pressed her body into him, using all the support she could get. She realized she could no longer stand-alone; she can’t do this without help. Her head softly reached around to press against his shoulder and yet she still feels like she can’t get close enough. Moments of silence passed, and she was still shuddering and crying a small whimper occasionally slipping from her mouth. "I-I-I..." Her voice trails off, into another fit of tears. A few more moments pass, and it felt like she was suspended, unable to admit the truth. "I need you." She finally whispers into his shoulder, resting her muzzle gently against it if she hadn't already scared him off. "Just promise me you won't leave." She mutters again not quite sure what to do. Leave was a general term- she didn't want him to leave here and go away, she didn't want him to leave and get hurt, she didn't want him to leave her. All she knows is she needs him. She needs him here... with her.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-07-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-08-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-08-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-08-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-10-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-25-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-26-2014, 01:42 PM