the Rift

[PRIVATE] the way you made me suffer [Elsa]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
She was in an unpredictable state at this moment. She felt as if she could cry, explode, scream, jump and die at all the same time. It was unsettling and wonderful, all at the same time. Though, it seemed that maybe he had other ideas.

His comforting caress stopped at the sound of her words and she cringed towards him. Her muscles contracted again, and her eyes slammed shut, just wanting this moment to go away. Had she really just screwed everything up? Did he still just see her as… nothing? All she wanted now was for him to touch her, to let her know it wasn’t all still the same as before. But honestly, how could she expect him to change? To do so would be exceptionally greedy, and she could never ask that of him. It was what made him… him. The only thing changing would do was hurt them both.

Still the questions were lingering in the air, threatening ever so quietly to kill her. She then pressed her nose harder against his shoulder, inhaling a shuddering breath as he spoke. The words were vague, but she seemed to think they lingered on the side of rejection. She wanted to cry, but she couldn’t, her reservoir was run dry. So all she could do was stand there, and wait for him to leave.

But he didn’t, he stood there. Her eyes were still closed as he lipped at her mane again. She shuddered and pressed into him again; honestly surprised she still hasn’t literally pushed him over. But this time, before she says anything, she cranes her neck up, trying to reach for his mane. He’s taller than her, and much bulkier, so reaching in the dark so only assumes she’s going to grab a few, long strands. But, she supposes it’ll get his attention, and that’s what she wants, his undivided attention for this one fleeting moment.

She clears her throat a little, unsure of what to say. Will he push her away? Will he run if she speaks? Or is he waiting…. There were so many variables that could alter the outcome of this situation. She feels as if she is gently treading on a glass floor that’s stretched above a canyon. But, she must speak, she cannot stay quiet forever, and she sure as hell can't run. Well, realistically she doesn't want to run, she just wants to stay here, curled up against him forever. But finally her voice speaks. "Please..." Her voice is nothing more than a whisper, had it not been quiet as the dead down here, it would've been lost in the noises of the world. It's childish in and of itself, but she can explain no further. He took the words away from her, and she was dumbed down to only simple words. One could argue it's more effective, but she feels like an idiot.

So she stood quietly, secretly wanting to shove her head into the sand to hide. Even the darkness couldn't keep her from feeling like a complete and utter idiot. The only thing she could think was- please don't think i'm weird.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-07-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-08-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-08-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-08-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-10-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-25-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-26-2014, 01:42 PM