the Rift

[PRIVATE] the way you made me suffer [Elsa]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
She’s not even breathing as she waits. But she needs to know the answer. What if she was still alive to him, a viable object he wished to return to? She did not have the power to deny him that, especially in such a precarious state. So the thought seems to beat around in the back of her mind for ages. It felt like months she was waiting, when really, it was probably no more than a few moments. But to her, it was like she was in line, waiting for a verdict of life and death. The one and only time she had ever put trust into someone else, and would it amount to any sort of worth? He was the jackpot she longed to win, but was she only in the winning for the time it took her to reach the end of the line? The feeling of his nose upon hers was so tense, and fleeting. Would this moment only live on as long as the touch? But soon her verdict arrived, and it was sweeter than honey.

There was an immense sigh, a release of sorts. Her breath was ragged, and she inhaled sharply as if she had just now been allowed to breath. Why was it so hard to breathe around him? She almost feels like crying again, but tears were for the sad, and she was not sad. A huge, almost comical grin plastered her face for a few moments. Even if the words that lingered were only temporary, that temporary moment would last infinitely to her.

Then, a quick change of pace, and his question caught her off guard. Why would he want to know about her? Not only that, why would he want to know her flaws? For so long, she had kept them decently buried. Only speaking of them to a fleeting man named Note, whom even then did not know the gravity of her past. For a moment, she stands stunned- A few stuttered words, but of incomprehensible roots.

She takes another breath in, before speaking. What should she say? What was her past? It had been a beautiful one, but it was a fake façade for what she was destined to become. Was that something the world needed to hear? For the amount of questions that had been answered, and the amount of loose ends that had been tied up, it seemed time was spilling them over into a never-ending exponential growth of them. But what did she have to loose? What she had was right in front of her, and he deserved to know. "I am a mistake, a mar on the world." She begins, finally. "A wrongly appointed queen who was to young to know of control." She scrunches her nose in disgust for herself. How else was she supposed to explain that the collapse of an entire kingdom was her fault? At that moment, she feels his nose upon him again. She shudders beneath the touch, but continues, empowered by him. "I was too emotional, and didn't care for the needs of others. Only myself." She pauses again as he moves. Her breath catches in her throat as he moves along her spine, and it takes her a moment to steady herself again. "I've been dead since my birth, I've just been waiting for the reaper to come and collect." By the time she finishes her voice is barely above a whisper.

She can feel him near her tail, and she stands still as a stone. The thought, although it had crossed her mind, seemed more like something that would never culminate into reality. Who would ever want her like that? But the thought has her flustered now. She shudders even, as she felt him move away from her for a moment. She was new to this, but she knew what she was capable of. He’s allowed to, and he seems to know that, for she can hear, and then feels the weight of him upon her back. She would be lying if she said she was comfortable, but, it was certainly the most pleasurable discomfort of her life. But it’s bliss, and she suddenly realizes she does, in fact, still possess a side of want. And there is nothing more in life that she could want now. All she wanted was him, and if she had to fight to keep him, she would. He was hers, and she wanted it to stay that way until the day where she would be collected. So she succumbed eagerly to his touch and imperfections. She just needed him to stay.

"Talking"
[<3 she's so awk. but oxy x elsa babies. they'd be the crazies. xD]
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-07-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-08-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-08-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-08-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-10-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-25-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-26-2014, 01:42 PM