the Rift

crows | ktulu

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu's gaze shot upward at the dragon that launched himself from his bonded's back. Her ears lowered as she expected some sort of retaliation from the dragon in response to her startling him. When the retaliation didn't come she looked back at Jackal and sighed. "I guess you could ask me the same question." She agreed. "But I asked first so you'd have to answer before asking."

The filly shifted her weight and looked up at the sky. She could see the first twinkling starts shining in the gaps that the tree branches didn't cover and she frowned again. Had she not run into Jackal then she would probably be tearing across the open ground on her way back to the meadow and her sister. She flicked her tail in annoyance then looked back at Jackal.

"He did." She replied to the comment about the Earth God. "But I don't see how he wouldn't keep his promise." The Earth God seemed fair enough to her. It would only be cruel of him to fix her then take it away and she didn't think of him as a cruel god. "How have you been?"

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
crows | ktulu - by Jackal2 - 06-06-2012, 06:32 AM
RE: crows | ktulu - by Ktulu - 06-06-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: crows | ktulu - by Jackal2 - 06-07-2012, 07:28 PM
RE: crows | ktulu - by Ktulu - 06-17-2012, 10:09 AM
RE: crows | ktulu - by Jackal2 - 06-17-2012, 09:20 PM
RE: crows | ktulu - by Ktulu - 06-23-2012, 12:37 AM