the Rift

[OPEN] cat has got your tongue; [welcoming]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

I was back in the Basin, and I had been hiding in my cave. When forced to re-appear I avoided meetings at all cost. But I guess everyone would find out somehow. So, what was I doing? I was showing off. Even though I was currently chubbier, and pregnant. But, fuck them if they choose to judge me, and to judge my actions. Granted they where not the smartest decisions, but I had been so drawn, and by the time I realized that I shouldn't be meddling with those things I was already to far gone to stop. I knew those who knew me would notice, and maybe those who where perceptive would notice as well.

As I move about, I notice something happening. Another welcoming? I debate going to meet the newcomer. After all, last time I had gone to so graciously welcome someone that person had been a bitchy little war monger princess who worshiped the men, and had essentially called me a whore. Which I had not yet met Liam, so she had no right to judge me, or to question how I had gotten the rank of soldier. In all honesty, it was by asking, stating even my desire to be a soldier. I hadn't slept around with Deimos or the like for my position. And the father of the child I bore? He was not from the Aurora Basin. Even if at some time he had been, he wasn't now. He did not smell of the icy place I called home. He smelt of wilderness, and his own delicious musk. There was no way he lived here in the Basin.

But this newcomer may be different. She may not judge and worship the males. So I decide to go. I walk following the footsteps of someone who had gone to see before me. When I arrive I catch two names. Thranduil, the golden one, and then Saffron. The Tigress. I was right, she was different. Much different. I bow my skull to the tigress before raising the crown to look upon her. "Welcome Saffron... I am Sialia." I smile at the tigress, my demeanor welcoming, then I nod at Illynx and her son. "Lady Illynx, young prince." then to the golden boy whom I had not met, but had caught the name of. He lived here, and I had caught fleeting glimpses of him, but they where few. "Hello to you as well, Thranduil." Hello's finished I return my gaze to Saffron, my royal blue eyes watching the tigress, the mask up, but behind the closed doors, wonder flourished.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 434
Notes;; Kay, gonna get Sialia back to doing herd stuffs again :D

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
cat has got your tongue; [welcoming] - by Illynx - 08-08-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: cat has got your tongue; [welcoming] - by Sialia - 08-11-2014, 07:26 PM