the Rift

[OPEN] cat has got your tongue; [welcoming]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

Ah, lady Illynx, always a inquiry so very subtle. The point comes across, but the question is hidden beneath many layers of tastefully thought out words. Her question is clear, direct. She essentially is asking if Thranduil is the father. She wasn't stupid, I knew that. But why act as if she was? Did she have some motive? There are so many answers I could have in response. But the golden boy saves me. I turn vaguely interested eyes to him, as he speaks to the lady. Hmm. To bad. I was leaning towards playing along with Illynx's words. In a way I still could. The golden boy is now speaking to me, and a playful smirk settles on my lips. He gives a congratulations to me, and leaves room for me to say the fathers name. I didn't know his name, and even if I did I didn't feel like revealing it. The Tirgress mutters a congratulations as well, but my attention is not on her now. "Why, Thranduil... you must have been more drunk than I thought. Enough to forget? Tsk tsk." The smirk splits into a grin, showing off white teeth beneath a dual toned muzzle. The response is not truthful in the least, it is shallow and easily seen through. I wasn't trying hard. But it said that I did not want to reveal his name to everyone at this very moment. After all, we where welcoming a new addition, it was rude to ignore the Tigress. I smile at Illynx, a promise of the truth to her later, and return my gaze to the Tigress.

"Thank you Saffron... I do hope you enjoy it here." I say, shifting as I prepare to leave. This conversation was practically over, and I no longer needed to be here. "Good day to all of you." I add, before taking my round lumbering frame, turning it around and heading back to my cavern.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Illynx]
Words;; 327
Notes;; <3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
cat has got your tongue; [welcoming] - by Illynx - 08-08-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: cat has got your tongue; [welcoming] - by Sialia - 08-18-2014, 01:12 PM