the Rift

[OPEN] Vibrantly Dull

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

It has been some time since the wolf king set foot in this region.

Following the failed attempts to consume his darling mother, he had run off, driven towards other victims by the insatiable hunger born of his newfound power. That, and he chased himself off. There was a love that still burned somewhere in the recesses of his beating heart, black as it might be, reminding him of what it was like before the storm swallowed him. Amid all of the mistakes and the rage and the darkness, that tiny flame had led him away from her, away from here.

He had grown hungry in his absence though.

Helovia offered a nice selection of prey that most nearby terrains could not boast of. Before long willpower buckled beneath the stringy saliva of his jowls and the roil of animosity in his gut. Öde was lost to his nature, each day bringing him another step further from the mortal colt he'd once been, and another step closer to Helovia, until finally his hooves swept over the soil that had once been an ashy grey existence. Eventually he might not be able to return, not that he thought that was so bad - though lately he didn't think about much of anything.

I have power, I have hunger. I have all I need!

The hooves that bore the sickly body of the demon colt pressed further into Helovia. While the residents danced frivolously on the island in the sky, evil stole into the depths of the realm, as it is wont to do when hearts grow too light. They must be reminded that with each dawn, comes a dusk.

Through the foliage he slunk, the massive wolf's head he bore leading him into the colorful clearing of stained glass and serenity. He paused there, the tangled hair on his coat rippling as his head turned from side to side, the horn bursting from the center of his skull rattling against low hung branches. His gaze, red and bright with infection, and glee, settled easily on the two horses present. He proffered them an easy grin, one that split his features long past his ears. "I'm hooooome," Öde announced suddenly, his voice rising high and long for the entire Rotunda could hear, that way everyone could rush to greet the returning god.

The words were quickly followed by a hyena laugh; it curled off his maw with a touch of madness, the very same that spun his lips into a twisted smile that reached above his eyes. "I hope you have dinner ready honey!" he snarled as he burst from the brush, his mouth agape, so large he could swallow them whole, which is precisely what he intended for the pegasus. "Winner winner, chicken dinner!" he laughed.

Of course his hunger was not for flesh, just for souls. He would collect her and from him she would be reborn as one of his kind.

EVERYTHING THAT KILLS- ME MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
Vibrantly Dull - by Rei - 08-19-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Sheba - 08-20-2014, 01:36 AM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Sheba - 08-24-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Öde - 08-20-2014, 02:15 AM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Blu - 08-24-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Random Event - 08-24-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Random Event - 08-24-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Öde - 08-28-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Rei - 08-30-2014, 03:01 PM