the Rift

Stranger in a black hat [OPEN]

Astrasza Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: m5Z0Uuk.png]

Astrasza's expression goes sour as the fawn girl proceeds to tell how she is from the east too. By chance Astrasza has sewn strings of fate with this girl in a way she'd hoped to avoid with any stranger. Astrasza fought back every urge to repeatitively slam her head against a tree. But at least she's put her story in the hands of incompetence. The fawn's charming nature and friendly disposition, Astrasza assumed Drom wouldn't be the type to question another creature's words of tale.

Before the fawn could notice her brief moment of disapproval Astrasza puts on a forced smile once more to appease her company. Really though, she doesn't hate this fawn, she simply didn't want to be found just yet and well... The fawn has wandered into a snake pit filled with grumpy rattlers. Not that the snakes are evil or filled with hatred, they simply want what every snake does. Peace, quiet, and the cloak of darkness.

Astrasza twists her head and tightens her lips in thought as Drom mentions her brother, "Hmm, the Grand Duke? No, I can't say I've heard of him. His name alone sounds of prominence, though."
Astrasza worldlessly ignores Drom's claim of recognition to her home, and allows the topic to quickly die.
As Astrasza digests the fawn's information she ponders her options. Staying here could benefit her, possibly erase her history and start a new name for herself, she did like the name Almothia. Assuming someone comes looking for her, she's already set the fawn up with the right words and the right information.
Astrasza's ears twist in contemplation, and the fawn's words beckoning her like smooth, coaxing smoke just tempt her to take up an offer to safty--to take a bite of life's apple if you will. With the rise of a shoulder and the arch of her wings, Astrasza's lips peel back to utter a casual "Sure, why not?" The words came out quickly as Drom finished speaking, "My wings are tired and my shoulders are sore. I could do with a break from all the flying." Astrasza dips her nose and to compliment her reply brings out a smile for the fawn and raises her brows into an innocent expression. "No need to hassle yourself with every herd this country has to offer, a safe spot of your choice will do." Astrasza adds.

Messages In This Thread
Stranger in a black hat [OPEN] - by Astrasza - 08-08-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Stranger is a black hat [OPEN] - by Dröm - 08-08-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Stranger is a black hat [OPEN] - by Dröm - 08-09-2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Stranger is a black hat [OPEN] - by Dröm - 08-13-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Stranger in a black hat [OPEN] - by Astrasza - 08-08-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Stranger in a black hat [OPEN] - by Astrasza - 08-11-2014, 10:45 AM