the Rift

Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin]

Saisands Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SAISANDS                

frozen faces can always melt, push this echo in the outside world

The more that the golden duchess thought of things, the deeper she went into herself. It was only when she heard a deeper voice, the voice of a brute. Instantly, it pulled her back to the surface and she jumped slightly. Brushing this off and blushing out of embarrassment, she turned her beautiful crown slowly to settle her chocolate pools on the owner of the voice. It was Paladin. Her leader, still very much bearing the injuries he had sustained only a short while before, continued to embrace a proud alluring stature that only a handsome beast like himself would. The charcoal shine of his pelt caught her orbs, before she attempted to focus on what it was that she had set out to do.

She watched intently, scanning every crevice of his muscular body before accidently spurting out,
"Your injuries do not waver your handsomeness," shaking her crown with such a ferociousness, she added quickly, "Forgive me, my mind is not in the right place." She stepped all four daggers back and rested her lithe silhouette an inch or two from her initial stance. Dipping her crown in respect for her leader, she spoke in a quiet, melodic voice to him: "I am a wimp to think I can run from the negatives of this world, my lord." She gazed into his crimson orb. If it hadn't have been for his burns sealing his lid shut, she would have possessed both of their scarlet hues with her own pools. Sincerity and trust was what she was placing in her orbs to show her true colours to Paladin - she was an innocent creature.

She decided to forget everything that had just happened, all her mistakes and hoped that his body language would remain positive towards her. Saisands felt a slight tug on her heart, still feeling pitiful of the brute for his injuries. "They will heal, yes?" Her voice, quiet and concerned, travelled over the distance of the terra firma that they stood on. The grass whipped against the bottoms of her pillars as she enjoyed the sun that was giving off some warmth.

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-28-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-29-2012, 12:52 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-31-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 09-06-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 09-20-2012, 02:56 PM