the Rift

Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

I WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN AND THE BITTER TASTE
OF THE BLOOD ON MY LIPS, AGAIN

Paladin could not help but feel slightly uncomfortable as her eyes scanned his figure, and he wondered if his wounds were truly ghastly or simply an acceptable disfigurement. He shifted slightly on his hooves, hoping that his movement would snap her out of staring, though he did so subtly, politely. Then, she called him handsome, and he raised a brow curiously. He did not understand his appeal to the female gender, but he would be patient with this very new member of the herd.

The stallion smiled and shook his head. "I am pleased to know that I do not appear completely unsightly," he replied with a small chuckle. "Your apology is unnecessary." He watched as she stepped away from him and wondered why she was so nervous. Paladin often wondered if the nervousness was due to his appearance, title or battle experience. Would they be more comfortable if his eyes were not a bloody crimson? Would they be open if he was not a leader?

When she told him what was bothering her, he smiled sympathetically and sighed. "I have often wondered if I should have run away from my homeland, but I found so much good in this world. You are not a wimp. Everyone reaches a point where running is the safest choice," he explained gently. Then, he sighed. "And if there is one thing that I have learned, negatives, violence, brutality... the world will never be perfect. What is important is that we try to right all of the wrongs we see so that when we die, our souls can rest comfortably."

The stallion grimaced as she mentioned his wounds and let out a short, pointed snort. "Yes," he replied. "Another scar to add to the artwork of violence that is my body." He spoke rather bitterly and cast his eyes back up into her lovely orbs apologetically. "My apologies. I try not to be bitter about my history."

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-28-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-29-2012, 12:52 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Paladin - 08-31-2012, 12:07 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-31-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 09-06-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 09-20-2012, 02:56 PM