the Rift

Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin]

Saisands Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SAISANDS                

frozen faces can always melt, push this echo in the outside world

She took one glance around her surroundings whilst she waited for her leader's retort. Noticing that the breeze was now blowing even chillier, her flaxen silks played with it, the flowers adorning them ruffling to the direction of the wind. She closed her pools for a moment, just to take in the moment. It felt good, almost like someone was watching over her. With a slight sigh she drew her attention back to the charcoal fawn beast. He shuffled underneath her gaze - even an unintelligent creature could pick out his nervous disposition with her. But then she noticed his eyebrow raising with a different kind of emotion, was it bewilderment? Handsome brutes are always so modest, she thought dejectedly.

Paladin's chirp came wrapped in a chuckle, and it came swiftly. Her lobes caught it with grace as he said her apology was unnecessary. Saisands felt her muscles tense; relaxing wasn't easy in the presence of her new leader. As little as he seemed intimidating, it was still hard to focus and think, let alone speak, clearly.
"That is much appreciated, sir." The golden duchess's words stumbled out in a fairly high pitch, her tone tingling with nerves. Scolding herself slightly, she pulled herself up and let the dying light catch the bleached side of her magnificently beautiful crown. The pretty thing stood and listened intently to Paladin's small speech, captivated by his words and his display. Everyone reaches a point where running is the safest choice... She lingered on that thought, feeling rather guilty as she admitted, "That is probably where you and I differ. I have not yet come across something that was a good reason to flee, like only cowards would." Dipping her virage in what was supposed to appear as respect, was merely a cover up for her to hide the shame in her pools. Her few years had not been spent in the way that a lot of the fellow Helovians would have, and for this she felt like the coward.

She listened to his next verse, his tone growing bitter as he recalled the wounds and how they would form part of the artwork on his broad canvas. With a slight hesitation she replied, "Your apology is unnecessary..." With a slight boldness to accompany her repeat of his words earlier, Saisands titled her crown back and let the amusement shine through her lonely pools.

With a small step back forward towards him, she spoke in a quieter voice. Intending to perhaps settle better in her superior's good books, the golden vixen inquried to something that was perhaps beyond her reach: "How would my lord like me to serve him? I am no warrior, that is true. But I would like to make myself a use to the herd, and to you..." With the sincerity still ringing through her cocoa pools, they pierced innocently at the brute's crimson hues of his one open orb.

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-28-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-29-2012, 12:52 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-31-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 09-06-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 09-20-2012, 02:56 PM