the Rift

you've lost your demon

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Dröm
i ignore the risk and take the fall, if it's meant to be it's worthi it all.

Dröm is not stalking, just watching this white unicorn very closely. The first things Dröm noticed were that their height and age seemed similar. That is where the similarities ended, though. She was white, Dröm was not. She had a strange eye marking, Dröm did not. Even the flaxen girl's forehead was different than this white mare's. Would their personalities or history be similar? Would this stranger speak like Dröm and act the same, too? This girl is seemingly normal, so Goldy has no trouble approaching her.

She walks under the cover of the shade as she moves towards a slight clearing, where the white unicorn will see her well. As the sun hits her hide, her gold coat sparkles and shines. Her forelock covers her caramel eyes, but she can see through the hairs. The floor is littered with red, gold, and brown leaves. Each one dead or dying. Sticks had also taken residence on the floor after falling from the trees. With a soft nicker escaping a well-used mouth, she attempts to alert the mare that she is here. Dröm would not like to spook the mare like Rei had done to her one day in the threshold (before trying to set her up with a random yearling).

Now that Dröm can see the mare better, she sees that the unicorn's coat is unmarred-- just like her own. Pristine and flawless. Both of them have fine curvature and a dazzling overall appearance. Dröm's eyes are caramel and warm, inviting, almost. This mare's eyes are strange. One black with a sort of 't' shape marking it. The other white with an awkwardly small pupil. The flighty arab finds herself both worried and intrigued, a combination that she has become used to. "Hello there." She whinnies softly, her voice soft and sweet-- a lullaby coaxing anyone within range of hearing to sleep. "I'm Dröm, a Hidden Falls mare." The name Dröm is quite strange. She's heard many different ways of pronouncing it, but she sticks with Drrrrom. The name, though slightly masculine, sounds adorably feminine the way the girl says it. The 'rö' is held out slightly, giving it a slight appeal in her opinion. While this ghost of a mare introduce herself, or remain a nameless nomad?

ooc: it looked so lonely! :o I would've replied sooner, but I only saw it now. <3
"blah blah blah."

[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
you've lost your demon - by Beloved - 08-08-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: you've lost your demon - by Dröm - 08-11-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: you've lost your demon - by Dröm - 08-14-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: you've lost your demon - by Sialia - 08-11-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: you've lost your demon - by Beloved - 08-12-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: you've lost your demon - by Sialia - 08-19-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: you've lost your demon - by Beloved - 08-20-2014, 11:37 AM