the Rift

you've lost your demon

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

I'm back to recruiting. I can't fight, so what else am I supposed to do? I debated patrolling, but again, if something where to happen, I would have to fight, and I wasn't willing to risk that, no matter how much I may hate myself for getting knocked up. So, here I am, trying again to get a recruit.

In many ways recruiting for the Basin was complicated, and much harder than it really should be. Why? Because we only accept Unicorns. The Basin is an ass hole like that, and stubborn too. I wasn't racist, but I knew many in my home where, and I would probably be kicked out, and chased if I brought home anything but a Unicorn. So, I move along, judging those I see. Pegasus, Equine, Pegusus, Equine, Hybrid, Equine.... Unicorn? If there are those around already conversing I stop, listen for a few moments, see if said Unicorn is Basin material. The Basin was harsh, in it's tactics, and the weather. You had to be a tough son of a bitch to make it there. They did not tolerate weak links. All those at the Basin where strong, if not just in will but physically. Even the Lady Illynx, dainty as she was, was much stronger than she looked. After all, looks could be deceiving. Along with that strength the Basin harbored very intelligent creatures, even though most where racist murderers. However, that almost made them more intelligent. To be able to formulate plans to attack their enemy's and to creatively kill those they hated. Most murderers where very intelligent, as well as psychotic.

But I came across one who may just fit right in. Another mare is already there, a pretty flaxen chestnut equine mare. The mare introduces herself, and I move in. Dröm. It was an odd name, but I shrug it away and continue to the white mare. I make my arrival clear, not sneaking up in any way, but letting the leaves and sticks crack beneath my hooves. "Hello," I say to them both. I notice the strange markings on the unicorn mare, but even though they are strange, they are unique. Interesting. But I have paused for long enough.

"Welcome to Helovia. I am Sialia, soldier for the Aurora Basin."

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Beloved]
Words;; 380
Notes;; WOOT, SIALIA GOES RECRUITING ONCE MORE BECAUSE PREGGER MARES CAN'T DO MUCH

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
you've lost your demon - by Beloved - 08-08-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: you've lost your demon - by Dröm - 08-11-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: you've lost your demon - by Dröm - 08-14-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: you've lost your demon - by Sialia - 08-11-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: you've lost your demon - by Beloved - 08-12-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: you've lost your demon - by Sialia - 08-19-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: you've lost your demon - by Beloved - 08-20-2014, 11:37 AM