the Rift

you've lost your demon

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

The mare that we where recruiting. Ah, a very interesting creature. She is creepy, giggling in a odd way, as if she had found something funny. But what was there to be found funny? Hm. I watch her curiously. Would she be Basin material? Though the mare analyzed them like prey, she was sorely mistaken. Yes, I Sialia was pregnant, but I was not prey by any means. I was the predator, although a pristine appearance said otherwise.

Her voice is mocking in her hello, and she does not provide a name. Is she like the fool whom I had met months ago, afraid to give her own name? Of course not. She didn't seem to be one who was afraid of such trifle things.

She giggles in her odd way once more, before asking if the names of the lands where herd names. I begin to respond, but the flaxen beats me to it. After a taught answer, the mare turns to walk away, briskly. I watch her leaving, a ear on her lazily. I would not call her back, because for once I might bring home a treat for the Lady Illynx, and the Lord Deimos. A nasty treat, but a treat none the less. My gated blue eyes slowly turn to rest on the white mare in front of me. Would she go after the flaxen mare, or would she stay, and come home with me. Or, not go with either of us and become an outcast? I have no expectations of her, as I know not of what the white and blacked marked creature will do next, because for all I knew, the unpredictable mare could go running off, giggling all the way. So, I wait to see what she does, as I will be doing no one any favors today.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Beloved]
Words;; 305
Notes;; Sorry this took so long!

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
you've lost your demon - by Beloved - 08-08-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: you've lost your demon - by Dröm - 08-11-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: you've lost your demon - by Dröm - 08-14-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: you've lost your demon - by Sialia - 08-11-2014, 11:00 PM