the Rift

[OPEN] a parliament of crows

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable

The mare remains as tight lipped as ever and Morir find himself left just as curious as before. Finely chiseled ears dance animatedly atop the poll as emotions sweep through, from annoyance to amusement and even stronger intrigue. What makes him most interested is the careless remark she drops of 'when he gives it back'... What was even going on here? Someone had stolen something from Sheba, and now she was hounding around trying to find him so he could give it back? Not 'take' back, but give? The nuance was faint but oh so important, and it made him want to crawl out of his skin to get away from all the questions that erupted into being.

"Why don't you just tell me what it is already?" he asked with gritted teeth, not angrily but so tensely that it would be easily mistaken as such - it was all he could do not to force her back against a tree and make her spill the truth at horn-point, such was the extent of his curiosity.

His attention was luckily averted elsewhere when the subject of repayment came up. Another horse might have blinked in confusion, but as the ghoul was without both eyelids and orbs he could but tilt the large head in mild query. Why on earth would he need payment for killing someone? Surely the act in itself would be payment... But if she asked, he sure as hell wasn't going to say no thank you and work for free - Morir was neither kind nor generous enough for that. Perhaps it would even be accurate to say he was too greedy for it.

"It depends..." he mused, long legs carrying him closer to the dove as the smile deepened on his lips, the wickedness of it melting into something altogether more charming and sly. "What do you have to offer?" He reached out a velvet nose, intending to touch the curve of her neck and the soft, warm, supple curve he expected to find there.

@[Sheba]

"I embrace the thorny rose to my chest and
fall into the crimson sea
I continue dancing upon the
piled bodies until I die"

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 

Messages In This Thread
a parliament of crows - by Morir - 08-08-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: a parliament of crows - by Sheba - 08-09-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: a parliament of crows - by Sheba - 08-11-2014, 04:51 AM
RE: a parliament of crows - by Sheba - 08-14-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: a parliament of crows - by Sheba - 08-19-2014, 04:39 AM