the Rift

[OPEN] Guilty as charged

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable
I look inside myself and see my heart is black

His snort was as sharp as it was derisive, and while he stilled enough to avoid slashing her eyes out as well the calm of the big stallion seemed much the quiet before a storm; every muscle within the massive bulk looked tense, the dark skin taught enough to burst should he make the slightest of reckless movement. "Oh, really!? How do you suggest I do it then, stumble around on a whim and hope I don't fall off a cliff? It's not my fault that someone erected this... shrine or whatever on the path I'm trying to walk."

If he'd had eyes they would likely have been trying to murder through stare alone, shooting daggers with a glance. As it was, Mor had to make do with words - which, all things considered, wasn't exactly a bad thing. His tongue was sharp enough, and while many might think that anyone strange enough to put a skull on their face must be a few marbles short of a full bag, he was rather intelligent - enough to hammer down the points he was trying to make at least.

While he was tempted to sock the obnoxious girl in the face and walk away, her constant mention of a goddess did have some effect on the grumpy youth. A superstitious being by nature and upbringing, he reluctantly agreed with this talkative chick about not wanting to upset whoever it was that governed the shrine in question. Having nothing but her word to go on that it even was a shrine, the offer for a truce was met with a rather sour sounding grunt and a curt nod.

"Fine" he muttered, torn between a hot desire to cuss at her and sudden curiosity about this 'crafter area' - what was that about? "What is this place anyway? I was walking along without doing anything, and before I knew the ground beneath my feet disappeared and when I tried moving again the rock was gone and replaced by grass..." It was weird as fuck and, quite honestly, it unnerved him. Perhaps if he'd been able to see... but he couldn't, and so the world around came to him through touch, taste, scent and sound - none of which were able to describe what was going on at the moment.

@[Leeka]

M O R i R
image credit

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 

Messages In This Thread
Guilty as charged - by Morir - 08-08-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Guilty as charged - by Leeka - 08-22-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Guilty as charged - by Morir - 08-22-2014, 03:32 AM
RE: Guilty as charged - by Leeka - 08-24-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: Guilty as charged - by Morir - 08-27-2014, 01:39 PM