the Rift

[PRIVATE] blue.

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable

He pranced after her with the air of a conqueror, a windswept emperor returned from the battlefield to the cheers and admiration of his subjects. It didn't matter that he was drenched to the bone with icy rain, that blood still dripped in crimson tears from the pallid bone of the face-mask, or even that his bruised ribs ached and throbbed for each dancing step. He was happy, elated, immensely proud of how he had drove the self-absorbed jerk away and made him cower and bleed. The praise of the mare that had been walking before him only inflated his ego further, making the young stallion draw himself up taller, square the chest more and arch the neck deeper as he trotted up to her, the knees lifted high and tassels whipping through the air like silken banners.

"I did" he agreed with a purr that contained no trace of humility whatsoever, tail coiling excitedly around the muscular hind legs as he slowed and moved to slide up close to the girl, nose reaching out to brush against her neck. "He wasn't a bad fighter, you know. Just unlucky, and stupid to think me helpless just because I can't see. But there is so much more to this world than what is in your eyes, Dröm! If one wishes to become truly strong they need to learn how to use the other senses too; scent, hearing... touch" A smile touched upon the inky lips as the voice trailed off, a muscled shoulder leaning in to press the wet, velvet skin against hers.

"I hope I didn't scare you while fending off the intruder" he hummed, more quietly now; what little of his face that was visible beneath the mask seemed softer now, almost gentle for all its confident, haughty pride.

@[Dröm]
"I embrace the thorny rose to my chest and
fall into the crimson sea
I continue dancing upon the
piled bodies until I die"

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 

Messages In This Thread
blue. - by Dröm - 08-11-2014, 01:20 AM
RE: blue. - by Morir - 08-13-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: blue. - by Dröm - 08-13-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: blue. - by Dröm - 08-28-2014, 08:21 PM
RE: blue. - by Morir - 08-27-2014, 12:29 PM