the Rift

[PRIVATE] blue.

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Dröm ♞

She blinks quietly, surprised to see him not holding back, even when she says his name. Was that not enough? Would a simple no be enough? Would anything but sex be enough? It was clear to her he didn't want love. This meeting was driven by lust, but the rabbit isn't lusty today. Though rabbits are known to breed and have children quickly, Drom is far from that. She flickers her tail behind her and tossed her head slightly. Does he even know simple body-language? Though blind, he should feel her head rise, and the ends of her tassels whip him. She doesn't move her body away, though. In fact, she was telling him that he was too close too fast. She would not lose her virginity unless Morir can successfully seduce her, and the chances of that are low.

"You're quite funny if you think you're going to get me easily, Morir." She says bitterly as she side steps away from him, the warm vanishing. The rain pretty much soaks the rest of the warmth out. "I've invited you into my home, but I haven't invited you into... other places." She finishes awkwardly, this very situation making her uncomfortable. "You can come with me to the Hidden Falls, or stay here, I don't care which..." Oh, yes she does. OF COURSE SHE WANTS HIM TO COME! Having a sexy stallion in her herd? Who wouldn't want that? Plus, if he comes and she ever wants children, he'd literally be right there. So, she could go up to him and get what she wants. Then again, if he would hit on her everyday, it would piss her off. Everything in moderation?

"talk."
shoot for the s t a r s
Image Credit

[/quote]
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
blue. - by Dröm - 08-11-2014, 01:20 AM
RE: blue. - by Morir - 08-13-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: blue. - by Dröm - 08-13-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: blue. - by Dröm - 08-28-2014, 08:21 PM
RE: blue. - by Morir - 08-27-2014, 12:29 PM