the Rift

[OPEN] Can I Ever Make It Up To You [Rejoining?]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

As always, the first to greet him is Kahlua. How he wished he too could be as sweet and innocent as she is. But running from Isilme with his mother, the murders of his family and the to early deaths of his sisters had long ripped innocence away. Even Alanna was not innocent to the ways of this world. He accepted the nudge to his neck, grateful for the affection. It was true, it did stir emotions within him. The urge to protect the painted girl and keep her innocent. More like a, brotherly affection. He returned the motion before speaking. "It's good to see you again Kahlua." With that he smiled.

She quickly spoke again, and he listened closely. Something about an island in the sky. His ears perked, having not heard of this island at all. Not sure I like the flying idea Alanna spoke in his mind. "Perhaps you can show me the way? One thing about being on your own, you do not know what you have not seen." Of course conversation returned to him and Kimber. Inside he felt his heart ache. He had left to be with Kimber, to protect her, to keep her safe from whatever life in the wilds held.. Yet somehow he had failed.

He had failed the Edge by leaving, and failed Kimber by not staying with her at all times. Maybe he shouldn't of even come back. We are HOME Alanna stressed in his mind. She moved forward to rub against Kahlua's legs, her icy blue eyes looking to the Queen, wishing she had a way to explain. But since she did not, it left Aaron to speak instead. "Things have not gone as planned... We thankfully ran into no trouble, but Kimber and I somehow got separated." He sighed, letting the girl he felt was a sister to him now know exactly what Alanna knew. "I can only hope she and her bonded are alright, or that maybe she left to check on her mother or something. I miss her." He closed his eyes for a moment before speaking again. "That is why I am here. I want to come home... I should of never left in the first place. My blood family may be gone, but my family in the Qian is still here. You, Kaj, Resplendence, among several others. I ask to take back my place as a Glazier, unless my place has already been filled." There, it was said. Now to wait and see what the Queen, his sister, would say.

"Talking"

Aaron

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I Ever Make It Up To You [Rejoining?] - by Aaron - 08-14-2014, 05:15 AM