the Rift

[OPEN] Can I Ever Make It Up To You [Rejoining?]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Kahlua
Oh, to feel Aaron's touch again. From enemies to friends, they had been part of a very curious relationship, but the queen would not have changed it for the world. She nickered pleasantly as his nose touched her neck and she could fill it in her heart before he had even spoken the words- he was home. But first there were islands to speak of, which it seemed Aaron had not yet been privy to. “Oh, of course, it's just over the gods' shrines!” She'd be happy to return there. Anything would be better than hiding out in the wood, so lonely as she was, though the loneliness was quickly fading away as Alanna came forward to rub against her legs.

She frowned at the appropriate location in his story, sorry to hear that he had gotten separated from Kimber but secretly (probably not so secretly) happy. After all, his separation had led him back here. But missing her was something she could understand plainly enough. She had her own such troubles... Maybe Aaron would be the one she could speak to about them. At least her smile could return for the moment, and as brilliant as the dawning sun. Aaron returning, and to be their Glazier again. “Oh Aaron, we saved it just for you. We knew you'd be back. Dragomir and Kaj and everyone else are going to be so happy! I'm so happy!” she cooed, tossing her head, inviting him to walk with her as they talked. She needed to continue her trek down the shattered wall.

“Aaron, can I ask you a question?” Of course, she already assumed the answer was yes and so she continued on a few moments later, her joyous demeanor dropped down a notch or three. “What is it like to love her?” She frowned. Love to her meant only chains and cages, restriction when she wanted freedom, but Kaj had seemed to think there was so much more to it. She need to find out what that was.

@[Aaron]
Image Credit

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I Ever Make It Up To You [Rejoining?] - by Kahlua - 08-15-2014, 10:04 PM