the Rift

[OPEN] the death and downfall of mecha scorpion

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Almost as if her sorrows were a beacon for attention, Kahlua was swiftly joined by an empathetic face. Not Ulrik, by any means, but not one that she could imagine living in the Basin either. She did not even remember this multi-colored beauty from the Veins, so distraught she had been upon seeing Aurelia. Still, Kahlua’s open heart left her accepting this previously unknown friendship with a soft smile, no question in her head about the intents of the rainbow woman. “It was a gift, I think I broke it,” she responded with a frown, but she found herself distracted as she looked over the multitude of hues that were present on the hybrid’s body. “You’re beautiful,” she cooed softly, though she was quickly distracted by new, foreign words the peahen spoke.

But at least some of them made her smile, wiping away some of the tears that had been threatening to spill over. She was a woman, she was strong… was it true? Kahlua doubted it, but she the uplifting sentiment was enough to make her happy, even if it was false. And so she nickered softly at the touch of the Peahen. Cocotzin. She would have to remember to ask what it meant when there was time, but the pretty mare was already off with more words to say. “Oh!” was her subsequent response to words about Aurelia. “Thank you, but you don’t have to put yourself in danger over me. We’re going to find her and hold a trial…” and she trailed off. She was supposed to be finding the flaming thorn in her side. Had she been putting it off on purpose or accident?

But at last a distraction arrived, the distraction she had been waiting for, and Kahlua turned her eyes back to the ominous appearance of the unicorn. If only she had known what secrets he held in his head, if only she knew what terror she was causing their herd by hosting the scorpion as friend, she might have cast it aside. She might not have thought of crying tears at its destruction. She might have killed it herself, even, with the well-placed stomp of a hoof. But she did not know of the conniving plans that world in his head, her own foolish brain unable to conjure such intricate plans. And so, at his words, she sighed heavily, eyes looking to him with a pleading hope that he would not be upset with her.

“I was just playing with it, I don’t know what I did to make it break,” she responded, very much like a young child in that moment, instead of the beloved queen that she was. “Can you fix it? I’m afraid I don’t have glass to offer you anymore,” and she frowned anew, her thoughts whirling to the crafting magic that she no longer had. If there was one regret she had about becoming queen, it was that she could no longer create beauty at will. “It’s alright,” she added as she turned back to look at Bellona, who had adopted a very militaristic stance, “He made this for me.”

@[Ulrik] @[Bellona]
Kahlua
Here Comes The Sun
Schwartze @ Da

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: the death and downfall of mecha scorpion - by Kahlua - 08-11-2014, 03:18 PM