the Rift

[OPEN] the death and downfall of mecha scorpion

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
A green tail grazes against hocks in a flicker of movement. The peahen is annoyed with the ram's response, but in truth it is to herself that she expresses the feeling towards. Of course the engineer would ask for something in return. How did she not see this coming? She has nothing that she can give the tattooed man to entice him into her service, and she fans out her feathers as if to display this to him.

"I see you are not so generous to some as you are to others. Perhaps that is a smart thing to do when their is something to be gained. As you can see, I have nothing that I can give you in return for any weapon you may make me, but I should like to make a trade with you one day." Her words are clipped and tinged with enough venom to set her feathers on edge, but she smooths out the vibrant cape as her tone shifts to something lighter. It is not the brute's fault that she is so bereft of items, after all.

But it is your fault that I despise you so much. Why is that? A harsh glint pervades her stare as she studies him, and the bird turns away to hide it. Her distaste for him may be obvious, but she does not desire to lose this opportunity as well. A weapon will come in handy for some of the schemes that she has been preparing for. And as long as you can help me attain my goals, then I don't care about what price I must pay. Blue ears flicker in apprehension of the silent promise that has just been made, and for once the maiden is glad that she chose not to speak aloud. She is smart enough to know that you don't make such vows to just anyone.

Weary thoughts drift to the retreating paint's form at the mention of such a thing, and the hybrid remembers that not everyone here is worthy of her distrust. A brief goodbye falls from her lips -- "I hope we shall meet again some day" -- and lengthy pillars turn to make their departure. The bronze-footed man has earned nothing more from her than this, and the Aztec is confident that she has not gained another rival today. There is too much to be gained from her interaction with the ram to burn her bridges now.

Flaming eyes drift to the ground as she considers her relationship with the crafter, but she is finished with him for today. Working up to a trot so that she can return to Kahlua's side, the peahen ensures that she has a name to go by. "Bellona, in case you were wondering. My name's Bellona."

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in." Quisque iaculis dapibus fermentum.

{@[Ulrik] Bellona is out!}
BellonA
breathing life into battered bones
background pattern by webtreatsetc.deviantart.com
image credits

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the death and downfall of mecha scorpion - by Bellona - 10-07-2014, 08:18 PM