the Rift

[OPEN] the death and downfall of mecha scorpion

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

The stallion raised a brow at her accusing statement. Naturally, he was more generous to some, mainly because he lived in their land and they protected his assets. He watched her display her feathers to him, revealing nothing, and he shrugged his shoulders, causing his thick, shaggy hair to move around his body. "I make weapons for my herd because they in turn protect me," he replied honestly, his deep baritone holding amusement.

"Think of it more as a selfish gain than generosity." This was entirely untrue of course. He had given a mechanical gift to both Kahlua and Sno, out of the goodness of his heart. Ulrik was not evil nor wicked. He was a man of science, and therefore his logic and reasoning stood above all, especially cries of the heart. The Engineer simply did not understand emotions, and he had absolutely no interest in trying.

He nodded when she said that she hoped to see him again. While she was a lesser being, obviously, Ulrik was not cruel unless they ventured unwanted into his land. Like all stallions, he was possessive, and like a unicorn, he as powerful. Too often a protective nature was mistaken for cruelty, when in reality it was noble to keep everyone safe at any cost. "I am sure we will meet again."

Ulrik nodded, remembering that her name was Bellona. "Ulrik the Engineer." He watched her turn to leave, bemused.

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: the death and downfall of mecha scorpion - by Ulrik - 10-09-2014, 09:48 AM