the Rift

[OPEN] forever a stranger

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

so i pulled the trigger and we floated up

Drowning in what is an oddly sweet, refreshing, though in the background, depressing kind of scent that is held by the salt in the air, what was once so quiet except for the calming sound of waves against the sand is so rudely interrupted by a yell.
Startled almost instantly, her legs shift awkwardly below her, prepared for the task of fleeing. Nervous ears swivel about her head at their mounted points while her eyes sweep the area for the owner of that yell. Distant cries of once sleeping birds alert her she wasn't the only one to hear the voice. Anxiety coils within the pit of her barrel as it wraps itself with her intestines. She shakes in her coffin, trying to think if it's best to either dart down to the sea where the voice was loudest, or to turn tail and hope she can climb up and down dunes fast enough.
She's chosen the first by the time she's aware she's skidding down the facade of the dune, sand either pushed to the side or thrown outward as she ski's her casket to the sea, ending her descent with a short leap off the inclines down to the ground. It shifts below, adjusting when there is no more dune weeds to hold it in place. Seconds tick by in what must feel like hours, stiff-bodied in fear of what she can't see, and of what can probably see her.
"W-who's there..?" Her voice trembles, each unique sound of her words refusing expellsion in fear of what would come roaring back to her. The lack of noise sends a shiver down her spine, stepping towards the water in hopes that it is nothing more than the misunderstood call of an unseen sea creature.

OOC: I'm so sorry for the wait and badness of this post. My muse has been a bit harsh on me lately.

520 , Evangeline sorry for the wait!

EDIT: SCREAMS I MESSED THIS ONE UP. I'M SO SORRY.

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
forever a stranger - by Sikeax - 08-11-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: forever a stranger - by Evangeline - 08-20-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: forever a stranger - by Sikeax - 09-03-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: forever a stranger - by Evangeline - 10-02-2014, 06:56 PM