the Rift

[OPEN] Sleep is for the weary (seele, bel)

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte

A bone shatters, fall apart and hit the floor
If it doesn't thrill you it doesn't matter any more
</style>

Confusion bubbles up inside the mare like lava, and she swings her wings around to dispel the heat. For a moment the warrior is concerned with the affairs of her herd: is it wise to bestow leadership to a pair of lustful beasts? From the information that she has gathered here today, the bird discovers that love makes one blind. Oh, wait... Is that not how that line goes? Nevertheless, the beauty has made a delicious meal from the bitter leftovers of the day's interactions. If her two leads could be so easily swayed by a tousled mane and well-placed apology, then what else can she exploit from this?

Hiding her thoughts from the two distracted midgets, the peahen turns a bright stare to the atmosphere surrounding her. The cogs in her brain have begun to turn, but she halts all cranial productions for now. There is another who will be delighted to hear her news. And perhaps he will have something for me? The flashy bird does not allow her hopes to gain much ground before she shatters them. Do I really trust the giant? No. I do not. She will meet with him anyway, if not to plan for revolution than to strengthen the tentative alliance between them. For now, however, the dutiful -- if not loyal -- spy must work on other relationships.

"Then I shall leave you. Czar. Czarina." A blue head bobs in gratification as well in a farewell as the bird turns to leave. It appears that the lady of red has the right idea, and sleep sounds welcoming right about now. Despite their restlessness broad wings remain at colored sides, and a green tail lashes as the deceptive woman departs. A wicked smile graces blue lips before she is truly gone. To the future.

"blah blah blah."

@[Midas] {Bellona is out! I guess this will continue at the herd meeting, then?}

mac4creativePeople @ flickr.com

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Messages In This Thread
Sleep is for the weary (seele, bel) - by Midas - 08-11-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: Sleep is for the weary (seele, bel) - by Bellona - 08-13-2014, 08:44 PM