the Rift

Loyalty is ALL

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
Daemyn
The new king bellowed his triumph claiming the herd for his own his obnoxious head thrust into the air daring any and all to challenge him. Daemyn knew that there wasn't a single stallion within his birth herd that would rise to the occasion and smash the fools pride. Snorting he watched as the young male, hardly more than a colt, prance around making his members bow to his "greatness". As the king approached purple eyes flashed with rage, how dare he demand loyalty! Lifting his refined speckled head high using his larger size to tower over the young fool. Testosterone pounded through the thickly muscled body as the youngster returned the gesture. He was vaguely aware of the others gathering around the two eager to watch the fight. Arching his thick neck he pawed violently at the ground daring the jester to make his first move.

Shaking the memory from his mind the specked sandy bay limped steadily through the thickening trees. Instead of being a real stallion the "king" had him jumped by four other battle hardy males. Daemyn had been offered a chance to repent for his actions, after his beating, but he had refused. He could still taste the copper on his tongue. 'I couldn't leave without getting a good bite in.' A smirk crossed his manly features as he limped on searching for a new place to call home, and a new king that deserved his respect.

After a while he came across the tempting sight of a slow moving stream. Grunting with his mild displeasure he carefully lowered his handsome head towards the stream. Sucking greedily at the cool water he relaxed his bleeding frame. His wounds were a few days old now, but constantly moving his punctured body continued to bleed. It was only a mild annoyance for the large stallion. After drinking his fill he strode boldly into the chilly water sighing as the swirling water washed away the dirt that had managed to plant itself within the cuts and punctures.

His light bay and white spotted pelt grew dark as the fluid found it's way to his black skin. With his head lowered as the snow sprinkled male relaxed, his flowing silver locks swirled about on the surface. He was a handsome man, built for power as well as agility; thanks to the Quarter horse and Knabstrup blood in his veins. Closing his deep purple eyes Daemyn fought memories of the fight of his mother and father dying one after the other. Instead he focused on finding a new family to love and protect. He had been lucky, in a way, that the loving heart within his broad chest was still his own. 'If I had a mate in my old herd I would have been forced to stay.' Sighing at the double edged thought he turned his mind to the soft thumping of the necklace tided carefully about his neck. All members of his birth herd were given a pendant and leather thong when they turned two. The item was a symbol of their best attribute, his was a black dog with two bright rubies used to indicate his eyes. Pride surged through his tired and beaten body as he thought of the day he had been given this token. A lazy thought bubbled to the surface of his mind as he slowly started to drift into a doze, Maybe someone will find me here so I wont have to walk any more.'

"Speech 'Wonderings'
Words: 583
OOC: Anyone is welcome but he is probably going to the Edge or Throat. I'm going to change the table later too XP
Family Above All
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Loyalty is ALL - by Daemyn - 08-12-2014, 03:01 AM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Nayati - 08-12-2014, 04:08 AM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Daemyn - 08-14-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Nayati - 08-17-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Daemyn - 08-25-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Nayati - 08-27-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Daemyn - 09-03-2014, 02:41 AM