the Rift

Loyalty is ALL

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
"Speech 'Wonderings'
Words: 609
OOC: I am SO sorry I took so long! I had life hit me hard lol By the way, these two are super cute! @[Nayati]
Daemyn
As his lilac eyes fluttered open the mare's sweet smile instantly melted his heart. She was the most stunning mare he had ever seen, even more beautiful than the Queen of his birth family. Her white spotted pelt was whiter than the first snow fall of the year. Her laughter was the sweetest sound he had ever heard, like a the bells of a church welcoming an angle home. Her kind words eased his mind and brought him fully to his senses. "It's ok Miss, I appreciate your worry. I am new here to this land, Helovia." His vocals were kind and deep as they rolled from his dark lips. The red dragon and thrown him for a loop, he had never seen such a thing in his six years.

As she explained about the dragon he felt a deep longing to have one of his own. Humble as he was, Daemyn did not think he deserved such a marvelous creature as Rathunax. Speaking again he greeted the dragon, "It's a pleasure to meet you Sir Rathunax. In my old land the Gods did not grace us with such splendid treasures." Something about the pretty mare relaxed him, and made him nervous at the same time. As he explained how he came to be so wounded the stallion's eyes glazed over slightly as he thought of the beating he had been given thanks to that twisted evil brat. Her kind face creased in a look that surprised him slightly.

A smile grew over his face as she spoke causing him to bob his masculine head in agreement. The dove surprised him again with her kind words, "Thank you Miss Nayati. I did not just hand out respect to spoiled brats like that king was supposed to be." He watched the dainty bodice rise from the ground he noticed how much he towered over her. She was a small and fragile creature; even though her young body was laced with scars she still captivated his strong heart. When the dragon took flight he watched as leathery wings spread and lapped easily at the pleasantly warm air. Rathunax was just as graceful as his mistress soaring easily past them. An odd but soothing clinging sound drew his gaze back to Nayati, and he noticed her flowing alabaster locks as well as the assortment of trinkets there. maybe he would ask her about them later.

The scarlet dragon chirped like a bird as he flew back to the doe with herbs in his beak like mouth. Daemyn watched curiously as she picked up the odd smelling herbs and chewed them. As she approached his heart beat harder unable to help the excitement boiling under his pelt. Bracing himself the brute waited with baited breath. The herbs stung as her warm muzzle gently pressed it into his wounds. Rathunax used his own body to help the mare smooth the poultice onto his broken flesh. The mixture soon sank in the burning slowly fading as it began the healing process. Smiling softly he watched the mare wipe her pretty muzzle clean.

Smiling softly as she spoke he dipped his handsome face allowing his thunder to roll again, "I really appreciate this Miss Nayati and Sir Rathunax." He thought for a moment on how she could help and how he could repay her. Then her words about a herd sunk in, "Maybe you could help me, by telling me about your herd and I would like to speak to your leaders." He smiled shyly down at the mare and her red winged lizard. 'Surely any king she respects should be at least given a chance.'

Deep insde I know what am worth, A life of my own
alteredego @ flickr | subtlepatterns.com | larfsalot @ deviantart
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Messages In This Thread
Loyalty is ALL - by Daemyn - 08-12-2014, 03:01 AM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Nayati - 08-12-2014, 04:08 AM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Daemyn - 08-14-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Nayati - 08-17-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Daemyn - 08-25-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Nayati - 08-27-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Daemyn - 09-03-2014, 02:41 AM