the Rift

Loyalty is ALL

Nayati Posts: 116
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: four years
Rathunax :: Common Red Dragon :: Shock Breath cailyn

I know your wavering heart, intimately</style>

Lingering suspicions were confirmed on a wave of deeply toned lyrics and a winsome smile, and the soft-spoken mare let her own snow kissed lips turn heavenwards to know he was new to the land she had fallen in love with. It had taken time surely, and many trials had broken her down before she had found peace, but the speckled maiden fervently hoped he would find the same beauty that would hopefully keep his hooves rooted forever on Helovia's soil. Though pale face turned towards the blossoms surrounding bloodless hooves at his respectful title, deeming herself unworthy of it. "You are too kind to call me as such, Daemyn, I am hardly deserving of such a lofty formality. Nayati is fine. Though I am happy to welcome you to Helovia then," she chimed, ruby eyes warm as they gazed upon the gentle beast laid prone before her own harmless frame.

It was not she who was the recipient of the humble following words that dripped like black honey from the steed's kissers. Rathunax puffed up at such equality shining through the respectful, formally crafted words. Bloody, ivory toothed maw opened and beautiful dragon song poured forth in thanks and recognition, wrapping around the equine pair like a shimmering gossamer veil of music. It dissolved into a happy purring sound, and Rathunax dove from Nayati's withers to circle the handsome spotted stallion, hesitating only to allow Daemyn the time to reject him before alighting upon strong hindquarters. Peering at the stallion with friendly, amused fire-and-brimstone eyes. Rathunax certainly liked this fellow. Nayati laughed, her bonded's emotions washing over her in strong waves of influence as the dragon pressed upon her the utter importance of befriending this amazing stag. Nayati rolled her eyes internally; you just like him because he treats you like a king, she chided amusedly. Not that the dracon had much to worry about, she was rather charmed by the gentle beast.

With Rathunax happily roosted upon Daemyn's withers, Nayati turned attention back to the silver threaded tale spun by the warrior before her. "Such an arrogant king is undeserving of a warrior such as you," she stated primly, decisively. Rathunax growled his agreement, peering around Daemyn to gaze at his bonded, a measure of worry in his breast. But Nayati was not fearful of the gentle stag, and it was exhilarating to feel such. The size difference normally would have her shrinking away in terror, but how could she? Daemyn was patient and gentle, Nayati found herself joyously relaxed and even enjoying herself, speaking with him. Rathunax chirped happily to feel such things spilling from her end of their bond, pride causing a shuffle of wigs and lift of crimson crown. Daemyn had certainly won his hard-earned friendship, at least.

As such he was reluctant to seek out the necessary herbs, but a little prodding from Nayati had him grumbling in understanding and obeying. It wasn't a terribly tricky process, but certainly one that had Nayati's lips trembling and eyes firmly set upon each sound in flustered embarrassment. Daemyn thanked her and she lifted her newly cleaned kissers to smile back at him from beneath a curtain of alabaster tresses that fell before her eyes shyly. "I'm glad we could help," she simpered, Rathunax returning to her with a pinch of claws and a familiar weight upon her pale withers, cooing to the stag in agreement, clearly proud of the fact that he had helped. Further help was latched upon eagerly as Daemyn proposed it, her soul one crafted around the desire to aid every lost and helpless creature that crossed her path.

"I live in the World's Edge, a herd that promotes peace but defends those preyed upon with the vigor of soldiers trained beneath Captains whose names are known throughout Helovia. Kaj the Storm Bringer is my King, fair and just in my experiences with him, and Kahlua the Sun Shower my Queen, friendly and benevolent to all. It is a herd that is more family than anything, and I have lived in half the herds that exist here in Helovia. I can take you to them, if you'd like?" Shyly she gazes up at the looming steed, smile tentative but eager, hopeful. Perhaps he would seek to return home with her?

--

No worries! And yes they are! <3

the rose shadows said that they loved the sun, but they also loved the dark, 
where their roots grew through the lightless mystery of the earth. the roses said: you do not have to choose. 

Messages In This Thread
Loyalty is ALL - by Daemyn - 08-12-2014, 03:01 AM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Nayati - 08-12-2014, 04:08 AM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Daemyn - 08-14-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Nayati - 08-17-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Daemyn - 08-25-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Nayati - 08-27-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Daemyn - 09-03-2014, 02:41 AM