the Rift

[OPEN] First attempt (Cell #2 finished)

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
The cell is beautiful. It's as if Midas had practiced the skill of crafting for a while. Was he born with crafting magic? After entering the cell with Midas' permission, she looks around, and though there isn't much space, there is enough. She wonders who the first one will be to live here. Well, not live, but be imprisoned here. Then flax girl very much knows a good candidate for this cell. "Oh, that makes sense!" She answers his statement and spins around in the cell to face him. Her subtle smile is warm as her chocolate eyes glance at his gold ones. The feeling of being in a cell is a strange one to the mare. In her old home, she would never have been in a cell, not even inspecting, but now she was very much in the cell.

"Crafting is lovely, and it's a skill I'd love to learn, but my heart lays with the gods." The Genetrix tossed her head slightly, nodding her approval to what she has spoken. The minerals of the Earth do not call her like knowledge does. She seeks to know, to learn. Though she has minimal knowledge of the gods, she is still very interested in them. She wants to learn more. What have the gods done? Did they create the floating island? "Were you a crafter before becoming lead?" She asked him as she began exiting the cell. He had to have been a crafter, just look at his work! The girl is curious about the golden Midas.

ooc: sorry bout this being uber short! My new computer sucks to type ith x-x it'll get better once i get used to it
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
First attempt (Cell #2 finished) - by Midas - 08-12-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: First attempt (Cell #2 finished) - by Dröm - 08-14-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: First attempt (Cell #2 finished) - by Midas - 08-15-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: First attempt (Cell #2 finished) - by Dröm - 08-17-2014, 11:56 AM
RE: First attempt (Cell #2 finished) - by Midas - 08-19-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: First attempt (Cell #2 finished) - by Dröm - 09-04-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: First attempt (Cell #2 finished) - by Midas - 09-08-2014, 12:22 PM